Old 03-30-2017, 01:06 AM
captainkirk
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
Default New Video Magazine is Awesome - 911-Magazine

Wow, Speechless, and Inspired

That is all I can say about these videos

http://911-magazine.porsche.com/en/

2 episodes are out - first one has a video reference to the transaxle era and the music even had a clue about Knight Rider Theme song, along with Voltron colors and Transformers style font. If you remember those shows you will understand me.

I know the 911 is addiction type of a car. Once you drive a 911 there is no turning back.

And their marketing department is epic. I don't see any other car manufacturer be able to pull this off.

Ferrari's are nice and all but their videos are horrible - the 812 video had car driving in water with waves coming back and very cheesy stuff (Just Love Porsche)...anyway Porsche Wins
Old 03-30-2017, 03:11 AM
kayjh
Drifting

Received 683 Likes on 477 Posts

Favorite quote - Dr. Brandenburg : "Society is crammed with car polishers who clean their cars all day long -crazy. They wait to drop dead and never experience anything, that's not me". You have to live life now, life could end tomorrow"

No judgement, but it makes me think about the many enthusiast who talk about full PPF, not driving their cars in the rain, worried about each stone chip and scratch and the effect on resale.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:27 AM
captainkirk
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by kayjh
Favorite quote - Dr. Brandenburg : "Society is crammed with car polishers who clean their cars all day long -crazy. They wait to drop dead and never experience anything, that's not me". You have to live life now, life could end tomorrow"

No judgement, but it makes me think about the many enthusiast who talk about full PPF, not driving their cars in the rain, worried about each stone chip and scratch and the effect on resale.
I get the PPF, but these cars can be so driven in the rain. They come from Germany after all. At least with with all the all wheel drive versions - heck can be driven in snow. The 2nd episode of the latest Top Gear even shows that (Porsche vs Lambo).

Even if I get a used 911R, I will drive it till it falls apart and then fix it and repeat the process again. But for now getting the TTS, but will do the same thing to it

Dr. Brandenburg says it the best "You have to live life now, life could end tomorrow"
Old 03-30-2017, 09:07 AM
kayjh
Drifting

Received 683 Likes on 477 Posts

Originally Posted by captainkirk

Dr. Brandenburg says it the best "You have to live life now, life could end tomorrow"
Totally agree.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:58 AM
NVRANUF
Rennlist Member

Received 460 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by kayjh

Totally subscribed, though I do apply vinyl protection!

Sadly for some... life is lived through polishing and worrying about stone chips and rain water.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:58 AM
Keadog
Rennlist Member

Received 1,018 Likes on 612 Posts

Enjoyable, thanks for posting. Glad to see Viper made the color clip.

Quick Reply: New Video Magazine is Awesome - 911-Magazine