Sponsored by:

C2S PDK to C2 Manual?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 06:33 PM
madrambler
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default C2S PDK to C2 Manual?

I'm thinking about "downgrading" to a C2 manual. My PDK C2S has yet to really make me swoon. I think I'm primarily missing a manual trans, but I"m intrigued at the thought of wringing out the 3.4 to get more fun out of my driving experience. Curious if anyone else has done this and whether or not you regretted it.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:06 PM
shammerman
Rennlist Member

Received 603 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by madrambler
I'm thinking about "downgrading" to a C2 manual. My PDK C2S has yet to really make me swoon. I think I'm primarily missing a manual trans, but I"m intrigued at the thought of wringing out the 3.4 to get more fun out of my driving experience. Curious if anyone else has done this and whether or not you regretted it.
How do you use PDK? Auto? Manual? Sports? Sports+? (also, paddles or buttons?) I have a manual sports car and and a 2015 PDK Targa 4S and love them both. I do not miss my manual when driving with the PDK and vice versa. I typically drive my Porsche in manual PDK mode with Sport setting and use the paddles to change gears. Plenty to make me swoon...

Old 11-09-2020, 07:11 PM
madrambler
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the response. On mountain drives I'm in Sport, PDK in Manual, suspension in Sport. Freeway in Auto, everything in Normal.

Michelin P4S, aggressive street alignment, DSC with the GT3 Tour map. I think it comes down to the tranny for me.

Quick Reply: C2S PDK to C2 Manual?