Sponsored by:

Invinsibra Dallas Recomendation

Old 12-13-2016, 10:08 PM
LHR1
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Invinsibra Dallas Recomendation

Good Evening,

Has anyone used Invisibra in Carrolton for wrap protection on their car. My 911 is my weekender and currently doing about 300 miles a month. I was considering getting the bumper, part of the hood, and the mirrors done. Was wondering if anyone in DFW had any decent experiences.

I saw their ad in the regional PCA magazine, but as I have only had the car a couple of months, and just joined PCA, thought I would reach out.

Thanks In Advance.
Old 12-13-2016, 10:57 PM
R_Rated
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Check the ppf community thread
Old 12-15-2016, 11:57 AM
Mpoweroo1
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Check out DetailWerkz, Brian is the best by far in town.
Old 12-15-2016, 02:51 PM
jkfuel
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LHR1
Good Evening,

Has anyone used Invisibra in Carrolton for wrap protection on their car. My 911 is my weekender and currently doing about 300 miles a month. I was considering getting the bumper, part of the hood, and the mirrors done. Was wondering if anyone in DFW had any decent experiences.

I saw their ad in the regional PCA magazine, but as I have only had the car a couple of months, and just joined PCA, thought I would reach out.

Thanks In Advance.
If Norm is still there I'm sure that you will be taken care of. I've had a buddy who had his Lotus done there many years ago and it looked great. IIRC they do not use precut film and hand fit/cut them.

I will say, they are one of the higher priced options (albiet not necessarily a bad deal).
Old 12-15-2016, 05:11 PM
Mpoweroo1
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jkfuel
If Norm is still there I'm sure that you will be taken care of. I've had a buddy who had his Lotus done there many years ago and it looked great. IIRC they do not use precut film and hand fit/cut them.

I will say, they are one of the higher priced options (albiet not necessarily a bad deal).
Norm sold the business a few years back. He was very high on his price which made me look into other options. Detailwerkz is very competitive on prices and does amazing work. Covered several of my vehicles.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Invinsibra Dallas Recomendation