Notices
991
Sponsored by:

What did you buy your 991 today thread

 
Old 04-19-2017, 10:02 AM
  #1171  
Kennethjk
User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Rockland County NY
Posts: 118
Default

Originally Posted by pashaj View Post
You should. I ordered mine on Friday, I received notice that it shipped today from the UK and I should receive it tomorrow.
Ordered mine yesterday, being shipped today and Fed exp has it being delivered by 10:30 am tonorrow. Now that's service.
Kennethjk is offline  
Old 04-19-2017, 02:55 PM
  #1172  
Puf n Stuf
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Puf n Stuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Herts, England
Posts: 231
Default

Got my Zunsport grilles today. Next-day delivery in the UK.
Took 30 mins to fit but then I did have a beer halfway through.
Use code RL112015 for 20% off.
I'm pleased with this:

Puf n Stuf is offline  
Old 04-19-2017, 03:10 PM
  #1173  
Kennethjk
User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Rockland County NY
Posts: 118
Default

Originally Posted by Puf n Stuf View Post
Got my Zunsport grilles today. Next-day delivery in the UK.
Took 30 mins to fit but then I did have a beer halfway through.
Use code RL112015 for 20% off.
I'm pleased with this:

looks great, can't wait to get mine and install.

Looks like delivery will probably be Friday. Still pretty goos since I ordered Tuesday.

I should have used your code, used someone else's and got 15% not so bad
Kennethjk is offline  
Old 04-19-2017, 04:18 PM
  #1174  
pashaj
User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: NYC
Posts: 214
Default

Originally Posted by Kennethjk View Post
looks great, can't wait to get mine and install.

Looks like delivery will probably be Friday. Still pretty goos since I ordered Tuesday.

I should have used your code, used someone else's and got 15% not so bad
Yeah, sorry about that! With the pound taking a beating, they need the extra 5%.

I'm still waiting...as per Fedex it's somewhere in SF and I was expecting delivery today. Still a maybe.
pashaj is offline  
Old 04-19-2017, 04:23 PM
  #1175  
Kennethjk
User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Rockland County NY
Posts: 118
Default

Originally Posted by pashaj View Post
Yeah, sorry about that! With the pound taking a beating, they need the extra 5%.

I'm still waiting...as per Fedex it's somewhere in SF and I was expecting delivery today. Still a maybe.
all good, happy to get the 15% discount. Hope you get it today.
Kennethjk is offline  
Old 04-19-2017, 05:04 PM
  #1176  
1320str8liner
User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 21
Default

Originally Posted by Puf n Stuf
Got my Zunsport grilles today. Next-day delivery in the UK.
Took 30 mins to fit but then I did have a beer halfway through.
Use code RL112015 for 20% off.
I'm pleased with this:

How is the middle grill attached, do you have to drill any holes? I know the sides snap in, but someplace I saw where you had to drill two holes to attach the middle section
1320str8liner is offline  
Old 04-19-2017, 05:39 PM
  #1177  
PantsFire
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
PantsFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: The High Peak
Posts: 365
Default

Originally Posted by Puf n Stuf View Post
Got my Zunsport grilles today. Next-day delivery in the UK.
Took 30 mins to fit but then I did have a beer halfway through.
Use code RL112015 for 20% off.
I'm pleased with this:
I ordered the side grilles for my C2S today with that code, thanks!

I've ordered them in part because they look nice but also because of the amount of debris on the roads where I live.
PantsFire is offline  
Old 04-19-2017, 06:21 PM
  #1178  
Puf n Stuf
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Puf n Stuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Herts, England
Posts: 231
Default

Originally Posted by 1320str8liner View Post
How is the middle grill attached, do you have to drill any holes? I know the sides snap in, but someplace I saw where you had to drill two holes to attach the middle section
The centre grille has two hooks at the bottom and a screw in each of the top corners.
The screws are long, thin (No.6) self-tapping screws that enter into the black plastic that lines the inside of the bumper - they don't enter any painted area.
The plastic is so soft, no drilling is required, in fact, stay away from drills altogether.
I'd recommend using the lowest torque setting if using a power screwdriver.

Could one see the holes if the grille is removed?
Yes, but you'd need to get down to below shin level and use a torch and a loupe - the hole would probably be smaller than an ant could pass through.
Puf n Stuf is offline  
Old 04-19-2017, 07:18 PM
  #1179  
weespeed
User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 51
Default

I wanted to order the Zunsport grills but couldn't find anything for C2S without parking sensors.
Anyone know if they even make one? I sent an email but haven't heard back.

Thanks
weespeed is offline  
Old 04-19-2017, 08:27 PM
  #1180  
Kennethjk
User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Rockland County NY
Posts: 118
Default

Originally Posted by weespeed View Post
I wanted to order the Zunsport grills but couldn't find anything for C2S without parking sensors.
Anyone know if they even make one? I sent an email but haven't heard back.

Thanks
I thought I had seen them but just double checked and I was wrong. Only with parking sensors

It take a few days for them to respond to e mail unless they were closed last week for the holiday
Kennethjk is offline  
Old 04-19-2017, 08:55 PM
  #1181  
1320str8liner
User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 21
Default

Originally Posted by Puf n Stuf
The centre grille has two hooks at the bottom and a screw in each of the top corners.
The screws are long, thin (No.6) self-tapping screws that enter into the black plastic that lines the inside of the bumper - they don't enter any painted area.
The plastic is so soft, no drilling is required, in fact, stay away from drills altogether.
I'd recommend using the lowest torque setting if using a power screwdriver.

Could one see the holes if the grille is removed?
Yes, but you'd need to get down to below shin level and use a torch and a loupe - the hole would probably be smaller than an ant could pass through.
Thanks for the feedback ­čĹŹ­čĆŻ
1320str8liner is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 07:55 PM
  #1182  
Dbull65
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Dbull65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Great Nation of Texas
Posts: 314
Default

So I ordered the Zunsport grills! Also got an AWESOME detail done!




Dbull65 is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 09:38 PM
  #1183  
BradB
Super User
 
BradB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,025
Default

New Michelins for my track wheels! Love the smell of fresh rubber!

BradB is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 09:46 PM
  #1184  
wsjchoi
User
 
wsjchoi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Philadelphia/East Norriton
Posts: 140
Default

Originally Posted by Dbull65 View Post
So I ordered the Zunsport grills! Also got an AWESOME detail done!
Amazing, biggest mistake for me was not getting mine in this color...
wsjchoi is offline  
Old 04-20-2017, 10:01 PM
  #1185  
jplohg
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 86
Default

Finally...

girodisc rotors (350mm)
ferodo gt3/pagid rs29 pads
speigler as brake lines
castrol srf brake fluid
spark plugs
motul 300ev engine oil
max stock spasm camber
oz hlt track wheels
toyo r888r track tires
fabspeed x-pipe exhaust and side muffler delete

and a few pics of some toys at RAC Performance who did a great job on all the work....













jplohg is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What did you buy your 991 today thread


Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: