German built defense

Sweetness ..
Old 01-13-2017, 10:38 PM
flickroll
Burning Brakes

Received 74 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by TK11069
German built defense

Nice sidearm! My son has the same HK (without threaded barrel) and loves it.

Last edited by flickroll; 01-13-2017 at 11:39 PM.
Old 01-14-2017, 10:54 AM
c_Gio
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Be good to see how far we get with some federal support re silencers.... here in the republic of CA, we can't have them. Just looking at them gives the democrats the ******* I guess.
Old 01-14-2017, 05:13 PM
neurotic
Rennlist Member

Received 545 Likes on 261 Posts

Good stuff

Old 01-14-2017, 08:21 PM
cajerseyboy
Three Wheelin'

Received 180 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by neurotichamster8
Good stuff

Looks like something I may 'need', Neurotic H. What are you holding there?
Old 01-14-2017, 08:29 PM
MinMay
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good stuff

Does the product create a matte look? I'm not a fan of those product that makes a gloss and shiny look to the rim.
Old 01-14-2017, 08:31 PM
neurotic
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by NA430GTS
Looks like something I may 'need', Neurotic H. What are you holding there?
It's the AMMONYC Gelee: protects from brake dust and road grime. First time applying it. Car is in storage until April, but I'll let you guys know how it holds up. AMMONYC's products work very well for me and I've had no issues with their stuff over the past 2 years. They are pricey though :/

https://www.ammonyc.com/shop/gelee-wheel-protectant/
Old 01-14-2017, 08:32 PM
neurotic
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by MinMay
Does the product create a matte look? I'm not a fan of those product that makes a gloss and shiny look to the rim.
yep matte look and a buttery smooth feel

p.s.
apply two layers; smoother than a baby's butt and twice as clean
Old 01-14-2017, 08:47 PM
MinMay
Instructor

yep matte look and a buttery smooth feel

p.s.
apply two layers; smoother than a baby's butt and twice as clean
Thanks!!! I'll try this product...
Old 01-15-2017, 06:25 AM
MagicRat
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mlbraptor
Sweetness ..
Don't mean to be a spoilsport guys and gals, but any chance that could be the last and only picture of a goddamn *gun* that anyone posts on here? Notwithstanding the sensibilities of those Democrats and ROW folk like me who consider US gun laws to be deranged (how many more mass shootings do you guys need, exactly?), this is a car forum. Putting a gun on the seat of a car does not make the gun anything to do with the car, and I am sure there are many other forums for those who wish to compare their silencers. Thanks.
Old 01-15-2017, 10:13 AM
gbree
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by MagicRat
Don't mean to be a spoilsport guys and gals, but any chance that could be the last and only picture of a goddamn *gun* that anyone posts on here? Notwithstanding the sensibilities of those Democrats and ROW folk like me who consider US gun laws to be deranged (how many more mass shootings do you guys need, exactly?), this is a car forum. Putting a gun on the seat of a car does not make the gun anything to do with the car, and I am sure there are many other forums for those who wish to compare their silencers. Thanks.
You are indeed being a spoilsport.
Old 01-15-2017, 10:43 AM
Mlbraptor
Burning Brakes

Magicrat, there are also people on this forum that don't like the use of the word gdamn.....
Old 01-15-2017, 12:21 PM
Norsk
Rennlist Member

Received 180 Likes on 80 Posts

^^
Hoplophobia
Old 01-15-2017, 12:25 PM
MagicRat
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mlbraptor
Magicrat, there are also people on this forum that don't like the use of the word gdamn.....
I hear you, but blasphemy doesn't kill people and guns do, so they are not equivalent problems. Also, if we are taking the name of God seriously, His very own Sixth Commandment might suggest 'goddamn(ed)' to be an adjective for guns He would agree with.
Old 01-15-2017, 01:02 PM
Jnosol
Pro

Received 39 Likes on 19 Posts

Whoa whoa whoa, guys... This is meant for a friendly thread to show off what you bought for your car. Those who love guns like me, let's start a separate thread in the "Firearms and Accessories" section. Agree with MagicRat, this is considered off-topic and may be offensive to some.

https://rennlist.com/forums/firearms...cessories-173/

And for the record, there are as much deaths cause by car accidents as guns in the US each year. Guns don't magically kill innocent people without an operator (like cars), idiots operating guns and cars do. Those law abiding citizens like me, do carry a gun and take extreme safety cautions/measures. It's like a condom, rather have it and not need than need it and not have it.

There's too many pros and cons arguments to start this type of thread here. So let's end it and post your arguments in the correct section.

Back to topic, I bought a Bell M.8 helmet. It's so light and tons of visibility. The carbon fiber version is actually more expensive and heavier, so stick with the regular version unless you like bling. Keep in mind the Bell do run a size larger compared to Euro brand, so if you wear L in Arai, you'll wear M for Bell.

P.S. The thing I love about car people is we rest all of our differences aside and agree that we love cars.
Attached Images  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What did you buy your 991 today thread