Old 01-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Dan@SharkWerks
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Free Shark Werks Hoodie with Exhaust Purchase + Free Shipping

Hi guys,
I just wanted to share that from now until the end of February, we will be offering a little promo for Rennlist members on our exhaust systems for 991 cars. With any order, you can also receive a Shark Werks Hoodie and we are offering free shipping within the USA (including Hawaii and Alaska). For customers outside the USA, we are offering a $40 credit toward shipping as well. See our hoodies here).

We sell two bolt-on exhausts for these cars that are 50-state legal and easy to install:

First is our street exhaust system that replaces the center piece:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=403

This exhaust is designed for the 3.4L cars and adds a bit of exotic tone, louder volume and "Sport Exhaust" sound for a lot less money, and removes a little weight from the back of the car. It also works for the 3.8L cars (non-PSE only recommended), however it changes things a bit in that it bypasses the center all the time and never bypasses the sides (which the OEM S-center exhaust does). It also only has a single tip outlet so the second tip is not used. For the S cars we usually recommend the Tubi or OEM PSE cars.

The second exhaust we make is for the S cars and removes the side mufflers:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=398

This system is a lot louder than the others, and still functions with the OEM S valves and the PSE center pipe. We typically only recommend it for the track, as it's quite loud for a daily driver. It removes a lot of weight from the car, too.

Both of these systems are currently in stock. Please PM me if you have any questions. If you place an order in this time frame, please add a note that you are a Rennlist member to acquire this promo and we can refund the difference and make a note on your hoodie size. If you'd rather have a T-shirt than a hoodie, we can send TWO t-shirts for free:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.p...e=Shark%20Wear
Phone: 510-651-0300
Email: dan@sharkwerks.com

SharkWerks' Latest Updates on Twitter
Old 01-08-2016, 06:29 PM
RobC4sX51
Rennlist Member

Received 67 Likes on 40 Posts

This is a great deal! Guess my Cmas present was worth the earlier delivery as I love it! My second SWs exhaust. The cm bypass on the 997.2 was awesome! This side muffler delete (no PSE on my car) is also fantastic! High quality design and build, perfect fit according to my Indy mech & took under 2 hrs. I'm still trying to figure out how to post a before & after video of it. Thanks again Dan & Alex.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:49 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,428 Likes on 2,241 Posts

how about a free exhaust with every T-Shirt or Hoodie ordered?