Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Driving In Sport Plus

Old 01-07-2019, 03:19 AM
jimwood
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by MKW
fine to keep it in Sport Plus if you have a 7MT, but with PDK on automode , rev matching with loud blip and shifting to FIRST gear when you are already crawling at 3-5 mph in second gear as you are in a column of stop and go traffic ...is asking to be labled a " major tool " ...looks esp bad when in a $ 100+ luxury sports car vs a rusted out rice rocket .

To overide this Sport Plus / PDK activity by constantly pressing the up/ down manual paddles at 0-15 mph stop and go is ....what can I say .

Just as bad or worse on the automode Sport Plus acceleration side as it will hold first gear to redline , at these same stop and go speeds ...." major major tool " !

All of this is triply compounded if you have not separately turned off optional PSE which comes on with the Sport Plus button .

Why worry so much about what people think. Sounds stressful. A 911 is just an amazingly well engineered car and nothing more.

I drive in sport+ anytime I’m going to the track or I’m
dropping the hammer or want to be loud while passing an aggressively slow mover in the fast lane. 7mt.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Driving In Sport Plus