Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member Greetings from Switzerland!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 12:41 PM
C4S in Rome
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

@ GetALife75, I have a 997 GTS Cab, MT, and I live in Zurich, will drop you a pm.

In any case, my 2 cents, is that if you wanted the absolute fastest car, than a computer is the way to go, but for skill and 'human' control, you must go with a MT, call it the belief in 'free will', but the numbers show I am wrong, people buy automatics not MT (I think the R8 had something less than 5% MT in its final years of the previous generation, don't know what it is for Porsche, but the fact that originally they would not make a MT 991 GT3 tells you where things will end up)
Old 08-30-2015, 02:31 PM
GetALife75
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C4S in Rome
@ GetALife75, I have a 997 GTS Cab, MT, and I live in Zurich, will drop you a pm.

In any case, my 2 cents, is that if you wanted the absolute fastest car, than a computer is the way to go, but for skill and 'human' control, you must go with a MT, call it the belief in 'free will', but the numbers show I am wrong, people buy automatics not MT (I think the R8 had something less than 5% MT in its final years of the previous generation, don't know what it is for Porsche, but the fact that originally they would not make a MT 991 GT3 tells you where things will end up)
Thanks for the message! PM replied.

Quick Reply: New Member Greetings from Switzerland!