Old 06-19-2015, 08:04 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 698 Likes on 366 Posts

Originally Posted by Msmatt
Sean at Ultimate Shield. In Orange.
+1...if you don't use us, I would use Sean. Easy to work with, stand up guy, and great customer service.
Old 06-21-2015, 11:15 PM
cocktoastin
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I thought I'd let you all know where I ended up.

It turned out I needed paint correction (I bought the car second hand, and the paint was filled with micro-scratches and holograms). And I decided that I should get the car quartz sealed as well.

I spoke with several guys who do this work and spent more time than I care to admit reading reviews of detailers on this board, on other boards, and talking with people.

I ended up giving my car to Jimmy Lucci of Lucci Elite Detailing. The car came back looking amazing - just amazing.

He was not the least expensive, but was also not the most the expensive, of the folks in Orange County who do this work. But I am very pleased with how the car came out.

Andrew
Old 06-22-2015, 01:54 AM
reuben991
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Show us some pictures
Old 01-23-2017, 02:57 AM
KOTYKB
Burning Brakes

Received 119 Likes on 63 Posts

I just sent you an email requesting a quote. I have a good family friend that will be picking up his 991.2 C2 at the end of February at South Bay Porsche and would like an Xpel bra installed. He hasn't checked with South Bay to see who they use as installers but typically the quality that dealers hire aren't as good as independent shops.

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Appreciate the honest feedback.

Lots of talented installers here in SoCal, and Sean at Ultimate is right up there with a handful of the best IMHO.

Our services aren't for everyone. and people seldom come to us simply for PPF only. We offer a full gamut of services designed to enhance the ownership experience and we do it in a way we lovingly call "GP Style". For example, many ppf installers offer precut kits with half hoods or partial fenders, etc. That's not even an option for us here as I believe film should cover an entire panel to provide maximum protection and enhanced aesthetics. Nothing wrong with previously mentioned way that others do it, it's just not what I'd do to my car, so why offer it to my clients.

Another reason clients like coming to us is because we specialize in Porsches...about 60% of our business is Porsche and we've done hundreds of 991s so far. Most GP clients like the fact that all their services are done with precision and aesthetics as primary goal. And once we perform all these services, we basically hold your hand when it comes to caring for it moving forward. Whether you want to maintain your 911 or you want us to, it''s nice to know the person that started the journey to enhance your Porsche, is also the same person holding your hand throughout the ownership experience and you have a trustworthy partner to help with anything moving forward. We work with others in the industry that specialize and are of the same caliber as us.

I guess you can consider it a value-add.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:33 AM
Craig Bledsoe
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm the Owner of Elite Clear Bra I'm Huntington Beach we do the work for Southbay Porsche and have been working with them since 2005 back before they moved to Southbay Porsche. We also work with most of the the Porsche Dealership in Southern California, if anyone is looking for a Clear Bra installation I would recommend checking out our reviews on yelp as well as Google maps. You've been in business for 16 years now and we take pride in making sure everyone of her customers is extremely happy.
https://m.yelp.com/biz/elite-clear-bra-huntington-beach

I'm not sure if this is where I should post this. I was reading these threads and figured I would put it out there so everyone could have the opportunity to do all the research they need in order to make the right decision with protecting their car.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:36 PM
Werks 1
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Moe did my Targa GTS.......NOt a wrap....applied a "nano" coating........DId a nice job...a bit expensive...He recently moved shops...now in the Costa Mesa area

Quick Reply: Clear Bra for Orange County, California