Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HOT FOR SALE: Pick of the Week 991

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2018, 01:20 AM
rw229
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, I think it is a deal breaker for me. My current is PDK 997.2 C2S... it's a great, very low mileage car with all the right options, but I miss the involvement of a manual.

That does look like a very good build and price.

My ideal car would be a manual with sport exhaust. SPASM, sunroof delete and full leather would be nice as well, but not mandatory for the right car.

Originally Posted by visitador
Is a manual a deal breaker? Manuals are semi-unicorns. If PDK is fine with a lurker, I think the one I showed is a good buy, given the mileage, options and CPO.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:04 AM
dkmesa
Pro

Received 54 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by visitador
How about something with a ducktail?

WP0AB2A93CS121038

2012.5, Only 6,200 miles. PDK, SC, SPASM, Bose, Carrera Classic wheels. Asking $76,800, MSRP $119,635

https://www.ultimomotors.com/invento...ab2a93cs121038

[Edit: Don't know if ducktail cars have the "911" logo pasted that way under the tail. It is certainly an S, just don't know how you do the logo (if at all) for a ducktail]

Wait a second!! Ducktail, clear tails tinted, PSE added, .2 wheel added...say it ain't so? Can't believe the PO didn't share the car here himself. When did this happen, STG?
Old 07-05-2018, 10:27 AM
BradB
Drifting

Received 43 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by dkmesa
Wait a second!! Ducktail, clear tails tinted, PSE added, .2 wheel added...say it ain't so? Can't believe the PO didn't share the car here himself. When did this happen, STG?
Those mirrors didn't come with the car, either.
Old 07-05-2018, 11:25 AM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

Yup. That's the one. Long story short, had a contact at this dealer who offered me an attractive price rather than having to deal with the FSBO game. No time for that, and same reason for stepping away from it. Career related stuff that will have me with less free/driving time over next couple years. Lots of flying out of state to NC. What a great state. Been out there like 8 x in last 12 months. I'm always on the lookout and next car ... will be .2 GTS/Club Coupe/Rennsport Edition or more likely a NA GT3/GT3RS model.

Was gonna let some time pass before mentioning it as the dealer is active on RL here.

The car is an unbelievable buy, mint condition, and all the bonus adds ones like Sport Design Package, PSE, .2 GT Sport Steering wheel, and fully installed radar/laser jammer system.

I must say, was a pleasure dealing with Ultimo. As always being skeptical of Indy dealers, they really shined among the few Porsche dealers who also gave me quotes on the car. Let's just say, the Porsche dealers should be convicted of financial assault. I'm really surprised at the lower margins guys like Ultimo work on to move cars and make $$. A Porsche dealer would have this listed for like $5K more and would be wanting to make $15K-$18K on the car which is nuts.

Anyway, obviously endorsing the car here and can answer any questions regarding its history by PM. Hope it goes to an enthusiast.

Last edited by STG; 07-05-2018 at 12:01 PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 11:49 AM
dkmesa
Pro

Received 54 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
Yup. That's the one. Long story short, had a contact at this dealer who offered me an attractive price rather than having to deal with the FSBO game. No time for that, and same reason for stepping away from it. Career related stuff that will have me with less free/driving time over next couple years. Always on the lookout and next car ... will be .2 GTS/Club Coupe/Rennsport Edition or more likely a NA GT3/GT3RS model.

Was gonna let some time pass before m mentioning it as the dealer is active on RL here.

The car is an unbelievable buy, mint condition, and all the bonus adds ones like Sport Design Package, PSE, .2 GT Sport Steering wheel, and fully installed radar/laser jammer system.

I must say, was a pleasure dealing with Ultimo. As always being skeptical of Indy dealers, they really shined among the few Porsche dealers who also gave me quotes on the car. Let's just say, the Porsche dealers should be convicted of financial assault. I'm really surprised at the lower margins guys like Ultimo work on to move cars and make $$. A Porsche dealer would have this listed for like $5K more and would be wanting to make $15K-$18K on the car which is nuts.

Anyway, obviously endorsing the car here and can answer any questions regarding its history by PM. Hope it goes to an enthusiast.
Definitely going to make a great buy for someone. Does it have PPF?
Old 07-05-2018, 12:03 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by dkmesa
Definitely going to make a great buy for someone. Does it have PPF?
Suntek PPF on whole front bumper, full hood, front quarter panels, mirrors, and small area behind rear wheels along rear bumper edge where you get a lot of stones kicking up.
Old 07-05-2018, 12:16 PM
FourFourTwo
Rennlist Member

Received 101 Likes on 54 Posts

Try this

http://porsche.databatrix.com
Old 07-05-2018, 12:34 PM
ajeffrey10
Instructor

Received 59 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
Yup. That's the one. Long story short, had a contact at this dealer who offered me an attractive price rather than having to deal with the FSBO game. No time for that, and same reason for stepping away from it. Career related stuff that will have me with less free/driving time over next couple years. Lots of flying out of state to NC. What a great state. Been out there like 8 x in last 12 months. I'm always on the lookout and next car ... will be .2 GTS/Club Coupe/Rennsport Edition or more likely a NA GT3/GT3RS model.

Was gonna let some time pass before mentioning it as the dealer is active on RL here.

Easily the best .1 C2S deal I've seen in months. Wish I were still in the market!
Old 07-05-2018, 12:53 PM
STG
Race Director

2012.5 C2S PDK COUPE

Only 6,200 miles. PDK, SC, SPASM, 14 ways, Bose, Carrera Classic wheels. Added Sport Design Package including mirrors. .2 GT Sport Steering Wheel, and PSE which aren't on build.

Fully installed K40 radar system and AL Priority laser jammers.

IPD plenum and BMC air filters.

Burmester tweeter upgrade.

Full PPF front end.

Every single COV (change over valves) proactively replaced with new versions to avoid any hassles.

No accidents, no drama.

Asking $76,800
MSRP $119,635

WP0AB2A93CS121038

Attachment 1285155

Attachment 1285156

Attachment 1285158

Attachment 1285157

Attachment 1285152

Attachment 1285153

Attachment 1285154

https://www.ultimomotors.com/invento...ab2a93cs121038

Last edited by STG; 07-05-2018 at 01:39 PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 12:54 PM
STG
Race Director

^ here's the proper listing it deserves. As FYI, they just dropped the $$ by $2K. Your sales tax bill will be more than what these guys are making on it. It's a great buy.

As FYI , anyone needing side skirts for a NARROW body have some for sale.

**** SIDE SKIRTS SOLD ****

Last edited by STG; 07-05-2018 at 02:25 PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 01:09 PM
911seeker
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by STG

STG, 13k forum messages and 6k miles, so more than 2 posts/mile, your priorities are severely misaligned...
Old 07-05-2018, 01:10 PM
rcristobal
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
^ here's the proper listing it deserves. As FYI, they just dropped the $$ by $2K. Your sales tax bill will be more than what these guys are making on it. It's a great buy.

As FYI , anyone needing side skirts for a NARROW body have some for sale. They are painted GT Silver and have PPF on them. Would need to get them refinished if have another color car. Kohlenstoff from Japan. 100% carbon fiber. $2K MSRP. Selling for $600.00 with free FedEx shipping.

Attachment 1285159
I know something was up when you were parting your car. Good luck on finding your next car.

Dibs on those side skirts.
Old 07-05-2018, 01:27 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by 911seeker
STG, 13k forum messages and 6k miles, so more than 2 posts/mile, your priorities are severely misaligned...

Thanks for the concern, but my life and priorities are doing just fine on their own. Don't need any help or advice. Also, started a thread with almost 2,000,000 views so does take some work and a fun hobby related to these cars.

Last edited by STG; 07-05-2018 at 02:01 PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 01:28 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by rcristobal
I know something was up when you were parting your car. Good luck on finding your next car.

Dibs on those side skirts.

Thanks. Responded to your PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 01:39 PM
visitador
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 101 Posts

I really did not know it was STG's car. I knew about this dealership and was checking to see if the built sheet works with non Porsche dealers.

I thought this car was too good to be true and was originally questioning the placement of the 911 emblem. Since it is his car, I am pretty sure that the emblem is correctly placed.

I am sure it'll sell quickly now, specially with those miles 😉

Quick Reply: HOT FOR SALE: Pick of the Week 991