Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HOT FOR SALE: Pick of the Week 991

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 01:31 AM
smbryan
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OR for a couple $ more you could get this nearly identical C4S $140k build asking $95k with 13k miles and the better aero kit:

SOLD

2015 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
Division: PCNA Commission #: 766828
Prod Month: 06/2014
VIN: WP0AB2A97FS110080 Price: $140,540.00
Exterior: Rhodium Silver Metallic Interior: Standard Interior with Leather
Seats (4*way/18*way
Additional Equipment
030 PASM Sport Suspension
176 Sport Exhaust System
250 Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
429 20" 911 Turbo Design Wheels
446 Wheel center caps with colored Porsche
Crest
581 Luggage net in passenger footwell
583 Smoking package
638 ParkAssist (Front and Rear) incl.
Reversing Camera
640 Sport Chrono Package
653 Electric Slide/Tilt Sunroof in Glass
658 Power Steering Plus
840 SportDesign steering wheel
AJ Standard Interior with Leather Seats (4*
way/18*way) in Black
P07 Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18*way) with
Memory Package
P3G Premium Package Plus i.c.w. Adaptive
Sport Seats Plus (18*way)
P3H BOSE® Audio Package
S2 Rhodium Silver Metallic
XAJ Side Skirts Painted
XAT SportDesign package
XEX Bi*Xenon™ headlights in Black incl.
Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
XRP Wheel spacers, 5 mm
XSC Porsche Crest on headrests
XSH Seat belts in Silver Grey
XXG Clear Glass Taillights
ZAB Ornamental Porsche Crest

Last edited by smbryan; 10-10-2017 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:58 AM
Yc911Kid
Three Wheelin'

Received 769 Likes on 402 Posts

Hey guys I'm in the market for a 991.1 C2S and hoping to limit the budget under 90k after-tax(almost 10% where I live). Here are 2 cars that are on top of my list:
1 Heavily optioned 13C2S coupe (PDK/SC/PSE/full leather/premium plus/burmester/carbon interior/aero kit/sunroof/manual sportplus seat etc.) MSRP ~126k with only 9K miles, listed 84k by porsche dealer no CPO. It has 3 previous owners across 2 states which worries me a bit. What do you guys think? This dealer told me it makes more sense if I buy fidelity 7yr/70k platinum vs the 2 yr/50k porsche CPO (4k vs 3k), is it true ?I've seen the fidelity plan mentioned here but not sure if it's giving similar level of peace of mind as the CPO. What would be an reasonable price? I don't feel comfortable anything above 75k given it's almost 5yr old and out of factory warranty, though the mileage is low. 70K I will jump. And if I go this one I def will get some kind of extended warranty, fidelity or something else.

2 well optioned 15C2S cab (PDK/SC/full leather/bose/premium plus/14way seats ) 1 local owner, almost 29k miles with CPO(3yrs left), same asking similar MSRP as previous one.
Since this one got the ext/int color&wheel combo I really like and it is 2 MY newer and got CPO so I'm leaning more towards this one . The only drawback is that the mileage seems a bit high as a 3yr lease return. Should I be concerned given it's serviced regularly? Again thoughts on price? I'm thinking 78~80k, doable?

Please let me know what do you think. Which one is better in your opinion. Coupe/Cab wise I don't have strong preference, let's just say that I'll go cab if everything else is identical. And am I being too aggressive regarding the price? Thanks a lot!
Old 10-10-2017, 09:09 AM
mad_max
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Bemo
Why has not this beauty sold yet?????
Hottest color on the planet!!!
I know, there's been a few lawballers from here and a few dealer offers, but still no takers.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Jaskfri
Pro

Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

YC911kid--I would take the 15C2S cab. The miles wouldn't bother me if the service records and PPI are good. I think the CPO is good to 100k miles.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:59 AM
R_Rated
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Yc911Kid
Hey guys I'm in the market for a 991.1 C2S and hoping to limit the budget under 90k after-tax(almost 10% where I live). Here are 2 cars that are on top of my list:
1 Heavily optioned 13C2S coupe (PDK/SC/PSE/full leather/premium plus/burmester/carbon interior/aero kit/sunroof/manual sportplus seat etc.) MSRP ~126k with only 9K miles, listed 84k by porsche dealer no CPO. It has 3 previous owners across 2 states which worries me a bit. What do you guys think? This dealer told me it makes more sense if I buy fidelity 7yr/70k platinum vs the 2 yr/50k porsche CPO (4k vs 3k), is it true ?I've seen the fidelity plan mentioned here but not sure if it's giving similar level of peace of mind as the CPO. What would be an reasonable price? I don't feel comfortable anything above 75k given it's almost 5yr old and out of factory warranty, though the mileage is low. 70K I will jump. And if I go this one I def will get some kind of extended warranty, fidelity or something else.

2 well optioned 15C2S cab (PDK/SC/full leather/bose/premium plus/14way seats ) 1 local owner, almost 29k miles with CPO(3yrs left), same asking similar MSRP as previous one.
Since this one got the ext/int color&wheel combo I really like and it is 2 MY newer and got CPO so I'm leaning more towards this one . The only drawback is that the mileage seems a bit high as a 3yr lease return. Should I be concerned given it's serviced regularly? Again thoughts on price? I'm thinking 78~80k, doable?

Please let me know what do you think. Which one is better in your opinion. Coupe/Cab wise I don't have strong preference, let's just say that I'll go cab if everything else is identical. And am I being too aggressive regarding the price? Thanks a lot!

Get the cab - also, I have a cab so I am biased and since I can only have one toy car it has to be a drop top.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:59 AM
911seeker
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by smbryan
OR for a couple $ more you could get this nearly identical C4S $140k build asking $95k with 13k miles and the better aero kit:

2015 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
Price: $140,540.00
Interior: Standard Interior with Leather
Seats (4*way/18*way

140k build and no leather interior

I am not a fan of the ducktail, but even if I were, 95k for this is NOT HFS
Old 10-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Fünfer
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

For 1.) A few things that you should look into some more. Service history, car fax. Any indication of a problem that would cause the car to be on its 3rd owner? If it is a P-dealer, why won't they offer CPO? It is a 5yr old car and it is at $40K off MSRP from what I can gather. That is not good enough in my opinion. I would definitely look for this car to be below $80K. Ideally $75K

For 2.) If the MSRP and asking price are similar you are getting $40K off on a 2 year old car. That sounds much better already. Mileage is high, but not too concerning if the car was well taken care of. They are willing to give you CPO. Again look at the Service history and carfax. Check for rock chips and dings, since it has 29k miles. Does it have a clear bra?

I would lean towards the cab. But I am also a cab fan and might have some bias. Intentionally or unintentionally.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:10 PM
smbryan
Racer

If you are located in the 'PNW' you will get a lot more use out of a coupe
Old 10-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Capt_and
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by 911seeker
140k build and no leather interior

I am not a fan of the ducktail, but even if I were, 95k for this is NOT HFS
The market for low mileage .1 C4S is pretty hot right now. Definitely seller's market. If it were a new CPO then I would consider it HFS, without a fresh CPO, it is a fair deal. 4S are hard to come by so they command a pretty hefty premium. Sure, there are some great deals out there but that's pretty uncommon and often whenever there is a "deal," it winds up being in pretty poor cosmetic condition. I just went through this, and can say that all that car needs is a new CPO and it is more than qualified for HFS.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:42 PM
911seeker
Pro

Originally Posted by Capt_and
The market for low mileage .1 C4S is pretty hot right now. Definitely seller's market. If it were a new CPO then I would consider it HFS, without a fresh CPO, it is a fair deal. 4S are hard to come by so they command a pretty hefty premium. Sure, there are some great deals out there but that's pretty uncommon and often whenever there is a "deal," it winds up being in pretty poor cosmetic condition. I just went through this, and can say that all that car needs is a new CPO and it is more than qualified for HFS.

No idea about CPO or miles, the original post doesn't show and I wasn't able to locate with the VIN. However, even with CPO and very low miles... maybe "mild for sale"...
Old 10-10-2017, 06:16 PM
R_Rated
Banned

Don't we know this car?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Porsche...ZZz2Iv&vxp=mtr
Old 10-10-2017, 06:17 PM
3Series
Three Wheelin'

Received 89 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by mad_max
I know, there's been a few lawballers from here and a few dealer offers, but still no takers.

That's because the interior is red. Perhaps poor pics but a blue car with red interior screams clown car to me.

Other than that, it's a nice car.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:21 PM
smbryan
Racer

Originally Posted by 911seeker
No idea about CPO or miles, the original post doesn't show and I wasn't able to locate with the VIN. However, even with CPO and very low miles... maybe "mild for sale"...
Actually it does show - 13k miles in the first line. Original owner so factory warranty.

It has been sold.

Last edited by smbryan; 10-10-2017 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:21 PM
R_Rated
Banned

Good deal on club coupe (non crack smoking price)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Porsche...FZqYc-&vxp=mtr
Old 10-10-2017, 07:34 PM
911seeker
Pro

Originally Posted by smbryan
Actually it does show - 13k miles in the first line. Original owner so factory warranty.

It has been sold.

My bad, it was there. For how much did it sell, full ask? Where was it for sale?

Quick Reply: HOT FOR SALE: Pick of the Week 991