oCarbon.com - custom carbon fiber interior trim

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 04:41 PM
oCarbon
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default oCarbon.com - custom carbon fiber interior trim

Hey guys,

I've got this set of custom carbon fiber trim ready to ship. It's done in an 4x4 twill weave fabric, which is pretty rare for these types of sets. It's the first 991 set we've done in this particular fabric, so it might be the only one. Included are the same pieces found on the OEM carbon fiber trim sets, the dash and the shifter pieces.

These sets are made using actual carbon fiber, epoxy, and clearcoat (no fake vinyl or stickers or anything else of that nature) laminated over an OEM set of trim for a perfect OEM fit.

If you'd like any other interior pieces wrapped (door sills, clock cover, end caps, etc) we can make them in the same matching fabric.

Email me at matt@ocarbon.com if you're interested.

Pricing: $1000 + a core deposit
Core deposit: $450 - this is the replacement cost of the original trim. After you've installed the carbon fiber trim, you can either keep your original trim and forfeit the deposit or return your original trim and have the deposit refunded in full.
Shipping: free to the US, $25-50 to Canada, $65 international

Interested? Shoot an email to matt@ocarbon.com with your full vehicle info (model, year, auto/manual) along with what you'd be interested in.

Check out some of the vehicles we've done in our gallery: http://ocarbon.com/gallery

See some of the more custom pieces we've done in our blog: http://ocarbon.com/blog

Few pictures of the actual custom carbon set of trim:

If you'd like a set of carbon trim but want a different color or fabric, shoot me an email at matt@ocarbon.com and we can discuss other options and pricing.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:52 PM
Homeles
Three Wheelin'

Received 131 Likes on 83 Posts

PM Sent
Old 07-13-2014, 05:14 PM
hinckley
Three Wheelin'

Received 253 Likes on 144 Posts

Matt, it's great to have you over on the Porsche side.

For other Rennlisters - I'm 100% un-associated with oCarbon, but know them from the work they do with Audis. Their quality is great and they're incredibly flexible and imaginative. They'll be a great add to after-market mods available to us.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:12 AM
wanderfalke
Racer

It would be necessary to have the door strips as well . The pieces look to be of very high quality .
Old 07-14-2014, 01:33 AM
oCarbon
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by wanderfalke
It would be necessary to have the door strips as well . The pieces look to be of very high quality .
It's my understanding that the door strips are only on vehicles with a certain option (maybe someone can correct me if I'm mistaken).

So far, I haven't been able to purchase the door strips separately. I'd have to purchase the full door card, which is rather expensive. So we could manufacture the door strips as well, but someone would need to send theirs into us to get wrapped.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:37 AM
MarcusG
Rennlist Member

Received 260 Likes on 129 Posts

Beautiful work.

I have seen a few of your Audi's.

I believe the door trim piece mentioned can be purchased separately. I'll see if I can find the part number.

Old 07-14-2014, 02:40 AM
oCarbon
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by MarcusG
I believe the door trim piece mentioned can be purchased separately. I'll see if I can find the part number.
A part number would help considerably. Last time I checked a few months ago my parts guy was not able to find one without purchasing the leather door card, which was something like $6500.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:47 AM
hinckley
Three Wheelin'

Received 253 Likes on 144 Posts

Door strips come from the factory in aluminum if you order the full leather interior option.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:17 AM
sfo
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by hinckley
Door strips come from the factory in aluminum if you order the full leather interior option.
it's not aluminium, it's cheap plastic.

real aluminium is additional cost.
Old 07-28-2014, 04:49 PM
oCarbon
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by MarcusG
Any luck on this? I tried finding it again and was told it can only be purchased with the full door card.
Old 11-09-2014, 04:30 PM
mundman
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Door strips only with aluminum or CF interior in leather.

Quick Reply: oCarbon.com - custom carbon fiber interior trim