Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 ClearPlex Windshield Protection Kits on Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 03:09 AM
Precision Auto
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 991 ClearPlex Windshield Protection Kits on Sale!!!

All,

ClearPlex just released the 991 kits for retail! These are Windshield Protection Preformed Kits that are easy DIY installs. ClearPlex Windshield Protection Films are already shaped to your EXPENSIVE 991 Windshield. ClearPlex will prevent pitting and cracks on your OEM Windshield. Prevent a $1200 Windshield Replacement.

If you track or simply drive on the highways, you cannot afford to pass up this offer. This is an EASY DIY project! All you have to do is clean the Windshield, fit the film, and install!

ClearPlex.com has the 991 Windshield Kits at over $285. As a Rennlist Member, you are entitled to purchase the ClearPlex Windshield Film, Install Kit, and ClearX Film conditioner at almost a 20% discount from the ClearPlex MSRP online price! This price is good until March 10th! You can't afford to pass this up!

DUE TO FORUM RULES, YOU WILL HAVE TO PM FOR THE SPECIAL PRICING.

Attached Images      
Old 02-25-2013, 03:42 AM
oldman40
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

can you describe the degree of difficulty for the install process? realistically, how easy is it for a diy install for a novice? given how new all the 991s are, all of us wouldn't accept anything less than perfect install. thanks.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:01 PM
Precision Auto
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by oldman40
can you describe the degree of difficulty for the install process? realistically, how easy is it for a diy install for a novice? given how new all the 991s are, all of us wouldn't accept anything less than perfect install. thanks.

Here's the install video....I hope this helps!

Tracy

Old 03-22-2013, 04:28 AM
Precision Auto
Former Vendor

ClearPlex has gone National with its ad in Panorama.....also a key sponsor in this weekend's first Targa Trophy Event in San Diego!

Precision Autowerks is the only authorized dealer of ClearPlex on the forum providing a >20% discount to forum members!
Attached Images   
Old 03-23-2013, 09:29 AM
Hammer911
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

FWIW, I participated in a previous recent group buy for the clear plex. Have only had it on for a few hundred miles so far, so I can not attest to the protection it offers for stone chips, etc (but believe me...here in Colorado it WILL get tested!)

I bought the clear plex because we tend to get a lot of pitting and broken windshields around here. When I picked up my car, I had a clear ceramic film installed on the interior of the windshield to block UVA and B. The sun at this elevation is very intense, and we get lots of it. (this ceramic film does a great job of keeping the black/black car cooler for sure.)

Anyway, decided to try the clear plex to protect what is now an even more expensive windshield when you add in the cost of the ceramic. I'm normally a do-it-yourselfer, but in this case I had the clear plex professionally installed by the same film shop.

So far, it looks good. Very clear, no distortion, even at night with oncoming headlights, etc. I'll post updates as I get more miles on the car. BTW, Gus was very helpful in answering questions, so don't hesitate to PM or email him. Disclaimer - no affiliation, just trying out the product.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:11 PM
Precision Auto
Former Vendor

bump! Current pricing will end this month! Precision Autowerks is offering the 991 ClearPlex film almost 25% off MSRP list price on ClearPlex.com. Once April is gone....so is this low Rennlist price!
Old 05-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Precision Auto
Former Vendor

Don't miss out in the latest ClearPlex Windshield Protection Group buy just posted in the Marketplace! Check it out....sorry I can't post prices in the threads!
Old 07-03-2013, 03:00 AM
Precision Auto
Former Vendor

Shop Car pic with new graphics but same ol' ClearPlex, now almost a year old....NO Cracks, NO Pits, No Hazing!
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: 991 ClearPlex Windshield Protection Kits on Sale!!!