2012 Porsche 991 Carrera S Cabriolet - ECU Search - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Water Cooled Technical Discussion Areas > 991
Reload this Page >

2012 Porsche 991 Carrera S Cabriolet - ECU Search

Notices
Sponsored by:

2012 Porsche 991 Carrera S Cabriolet - ECU Search

Old 07-20-2012, 05:01 AM
KuroNeko
New User

Default 2012 Porsche 991 Carrera S Cabriolet - ECU Search

Will be installing a new exhaust system on this bad boy and will need to cancel out the O2 sensors on the ECU. Anybody know where the ECU on this beautiful new toy? A trusting source gave me a couple ideas, but the coupe is very different than the cabriolet.
For the record, I have already checked behind the rear seats and in the drop top compartment. PLEASE HELP!!!
Attached Images      
Old 07-20-2012, 07:04 AM
ScorpionT
User

Could be under the passenger side footwell. Not an uncommon spot, I would check there. Or, for simplicity sake, call the dealer and ask.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:20 AM
KuroNeko
New User

Originally Posted by ScorpionT View Post
Could be under the passenger side footwell. Not an uncommon spot, I would check there. Or, for simplicity sake, call the dealer and ask.
Checked the passenger seat footwell, went as far as very carefully removing the carpet, but nothing there.

Need to make some friends at Porsche. Will try the dealer soon.

Thanks for the advice.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Larry Cable
Super User

bump did you ever figure it out?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2012 Porsche 991 Carrera S Cabriolet - ECU Search

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: