Notices
Sponsored by:

Question on KW H.A.S. kit for 991.2 GTS

Old Yesterday, 03:50 AM
KP993
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Question on KW H.A.S. kit for 991.2 GTS

Anyone has the KW H.A.S. kit installed on your 991.2 GTS? I would like to buy a set online but have trouble finding the exact part number. In the US KW website the part number seems to be 25371043 but a note indicates that it's not for car with centerlock wheels.
If anyone has it installed on your .2 GTS with centrelock wheels could you share the part number? Thanks in advance.
Old Yesterday, 12:33 PM
Ecosse911
User

Originally Posted by KP993 View Post
Anyone has the KW H.A.S. kit installed on your 991.2 GTS? I would like to buy a set online but have trouble finding the exact part number. In the US KW website the part number seems to be 25371043 but a note indicates that it's not for car with centerlock wheels.
If anyone has it installed on your .2 GTS with centrelock wheels could you share the part number? Thanks in advance.
+1

I am also interested in this kit and have centerlock wheels on my 991.2 GTS.

Also I have a couple of additional questions,
1) Can someone confirm this kit has helper springs for this model (I am assuming that is part of the 2x cost increase over the H&R version)
2) Wheel tuck confirmation with lowering the GTS lower than SPASM, does it look ok or too much tuck.

It seems that most folks who planned to lower went with 5lugs so they can easily space out. I originally thought would be happy with the SPASM ride height but when I received the car I thought that it had came with PASM. Not looking to rice it up, but I prefer the look of the GT3 stance.
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM
Tay101
User

I contacted KW about the sleeve kit for my 991.2 Carrera T and this is the response I got:

"I spoke with our KW brand manager. He received confirmation from our Germany location that part number 25371043 will work on your 991.2.

Sorry it took me a little while to respond. I wanted to make sure the information I relayed to you was accurate.

Regards,

Sarah Duran

Sales and Technical Adviser"
Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM
NJ991
Addict
Rennlist Member

You guys will love the ride quality of the KW HAS. It’s a great kit.
Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM
KP993
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Tay101 View Post
I contacted KW about the sleeve kit for my 991.2 Carrera T and this is the response I got:

"I spoke with our KW brand manager. He received confirmation from our Germany location that part number 25371043 will work on your 991.2.

Sorry it took me a little while to respond. I wanted to make sure the information I relayed to you was accurate.

Regards,

Sarah Duran

Sales and Technical Adviser"
Your T doesnít have centerlock wheel though. The problem with part number 25371043 is that in the US website it said itís not for cars with centerlock wheels. When I check the UK site for example they didnít indicate that.
Old Today, 03:34 AM
Tay101
User

Originally Posted by KP993 View Post
Your T doesnít have centerlock wheel though. The problem with part number 25371043 is that in the US website it said itís not for cars with centerlock wheels. When I check the UK site for example they didnít indicate that.
Why don't you contact KW directly like I did? Seems like you would get a better answer there than on the forums.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: