Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   991 (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-221/)
-   -   My experience with Fabspeed (https://rennlist.com/forums/991/1142470-my-experience-with-fabspeed.html)

garfunkle 05-17-2019 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Phil@Fabspeed (Post 15845578)

Jerry991, we are sorry to hear about this incident again. If you could reach back out to us so we can get more details on your situation and look into a resolution. We look forward to speaking with you.

Phil - respectfully; and I do support your products... But this response is the type of antagonizing that people really get annoyed by. What additional details are you looking for exactly? Tarnish > product returned > Polished > tarnished again. Either offer to replace them with something different that's not going to tarnish[again], refund the amount of the tips or just don't respond and own that Fabspeed doesn't care. There really isn't a 4th option. If you do care then take initiative and do something proactively. Most of us have jobs and constantly following up should be Fabspeed's and not the consumers'.

Porsche_nuts 05-17-2019 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by garfunkle (Post 15847384)
Phil - respectfully; and I do support your products... But this response is the type of antagonizing that people really get annoyed by. What additional details are you looking for exactly? Tarnish > product returned > Polished > tarnished again. Either offer to replace them with something different that's not going to tarnish[again], refund the amount of the tips or just don't respond and own that Fabspeed doesn't care. There really isn't a 4th option. If you do care then take initiative and do something proactively. Most of us have jobs and constantly following up should be Fabspeed's and not the consumers'.

LMAO. Truer words were never spoken.

NJ991 05-17-2019 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by garfunkle (Post 15847384)

Fourth option is offer a discount for another product. All kidding aside, your comments are true.

garfunkle 05-17-2019 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by NJ991 (Post 15847954)
Fourth option is offer a discount for another product. All kidding aside, your comments are true.

When you have to tell your customers that you’ll take care of them on the next purchase that pretty much means you don’t care about your customers and that customer isn’t buying your product again. Ever.

NJ991 05-17-2019 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by garfunkle (Post 15848294)
When you have to tell your customers that you’ll take care of them on the next purchase that pretty much means you don’t care about your customers and that customer isn’t buying your product again. Ever.

Absolutely correct. Your previous post did make me laugh, even when it is 100% correct. Glad someone said it.

Penn4S 05-18-2019 12:01 AM

I do agree with this. I had a vendor that wanted to compensate me for a defective part on the next purchase. I'll never buy another thing from them. If you can't make it good when it happens then don't expect anything in the future. Terrible retail strategy.

Papa Fittig 05-18-2019 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Penn4S (Post 15848780)
I do agree with this. I had a vendor that wanted to compensate me for a defective part on the next purchase. I'll never buy another thing from them. If you can't make it good when it happens then don't expect anything in the future. Terrible retail strategy.

That would've never worked with me either. I respect your position of not sharing this type of bad experience publicly too. To me it's a personal choice and there is no right or wrongs.