Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rare Shades 3: Pompano Beach, Florida

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 03:36 PM
Former Vendor

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Rare Shades 3: Pompano Beach, Florida

000 Magazine and @ptsrs invite you to join us for a cup of coffee and conversation at Rare Shades 3 on Saturday, April 6 @ Champion Porsche.

Attendance is free. For those who wish to display a Porsche in PTS or an unusual color in the display area, there's a nominal fee—but a goodie bag with 000 gear should more than make up for that. Registration is open at: https://www.000magazine.com/rare-shades

You can learn more about Rare Shades here, or by searching Rennlist:
http://www.speedhunters.com/2018/08/...-000-magazine/

We hope to see you there!

Best,

Pete Stout
Editor, 000 Magazine
Old 03-14-2019, 03:57 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

Wheres the 40 bucks go? A charity of some sort?

Once a month up in Palm Beach its 5 bucks and every color Porsche imaginable is there.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:51 PM
awrryan
Rennlist Member

Received 148 Likes on 102 Posts

Sweet. I’ll stop by, but I’m going to refrain from showing my extremely rare Agate Gray 991.
Old 03-14-2019, 09:37 PM
stout
Rennlist Member

Received 1,266 Likes on 590 Posts

Originally Posted by points
Wheres the 40 bucks go? A charity of some sort?

Once a month up in Palm Beach its 5 bucks and every color Porsche imaginable is there.
Rare Shades is different than a typical casual cars and coffee—those who have attended can speak to that—and thus has organizational costs most Cars and Coffees don't. The entry fee for cars assigned a guaranteed spot is considerably lower than entry fees associated with many shows (whether paid or free admission for spectators), and in the past we've provided entrants with goodie bags with 000 gear @ greater retail value than the entry fee along with cool placards done by Will Lee.

As for charity, 000 is still young but has already given to charitable organizations involved with design. Our latest partnership, alongside others such as Icon and Modernica, is with Autotppe Design This, and other initiatives, are on our minds as 000 grows.

Originally Posted by awrryan
Sweet. I’ll stop by, but I’m going to refrain from showing my extremely rare Agate Gray 991.
Right on! I look forward to meeting you!
Old 03-14-2019, 10:56 PM
Cman21
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If anyone is on the fence you should go !
I attended Rare Shades 2 @ Porsche Headquarters on a cool morning last year lots of great colors that you don't often see. The presentation was well done and as we all know Porsche owners love to share their awesome cars.
P.S. The 000 hat I purchased at the event is my favorite and Pete your new publication is a true work of art.

Cman21
Old 03-15-2019, 02:10 PM
stout
Rennlist Member

Received 1,266 Likes on 590 Posts

Originally Posted by Cman21
If anyone is on the fence you should go !
I attended Rare Shades 2 @ Porsche Headquarters on a cool morning last year lots of great colors that you don't often see. The presentation was well done and as we all know Porsche owners love to share their awesome cars.
P.S. The 000 hat I purchased at the event is my favorite and Pete your new publication is a true work of art.

Cman21
^ Many thanks, and glad you dig the hat. We'll be doing another one for this Rare Shades...and Will and Alex do such a good job with the presentation. That's all them.

There's been some talk about coming back to PECATL, and we're open but Rare Shades will be changing in nature over time. Maybe some of that change will be seen in ATL first. We had a blast there, and love your area—thanks for rolling out!
Old 03-15-2019, 05:15 PM
Cman21
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Here's a few of my favorites from the Atlanta Rare Shades

Quick Reply: Rare Shades 3: Pompano Beach, Florida