Sponsored by:

Porsche 991.2 550whp

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2019, 12:52 PM
Aatish
Pro

Received 86 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Psorcery
I was going to make a thread, but thought maybe it's going to make it look worse.

What the hell is up with the 991.2 community and this tuning/modding secrecy? Like seriously.. People aren't posting info/results to share with fellow enthusiasts because they're worried someones gonna fraud them?
I honestly think nobody really knows what's going on, other than Cobb and Hydra.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:17 PM
Porsche_nuts
Nordschleife Master

Received 1,116 Likes on 666 Posts

Originally Posted by J**2
Please someone KILL this thread
Why? Thread is funny as hell. Nice little break from posts about rattles, loose bolts, ceramic coatings, flat tires, etc.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:18 PM
Aatish
Pro

Received 86 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsche_nuts
Why? Thread is funny as hell. Nice little break from posts about rattles, loose bolts, ceramic coatings, flat tires, etc.
+1

I'm liking this thread. Nice change of pace. Makes this forum section less **** and uptight seeming.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Guards_Red_991
Burning Brakes

Received 548 Likes on 253 Posts

Originally Posted by kuma1416
Now all we need is someone who works out at the gym 7 days a week
That would be me...

#saynotodadbod
Old 03-08-2019, 01:58 PM
CT_Peter
Rennlist Member

Received 178 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Aatish
+1

I'm liking this thread. Nice change of pace. Makes this forum section less **** and uptight seeming.
+2 My day is filled with enough serious stuff... I'm enjoying the twists and turns of this particular adventure. It's easy to ignore if it isn't someone's fancy.

Plus, where else will I learn about how to hoon my Lava Orange car and do conspicuously illegal/stupid stuff while also posting photos of my license plate? I cannot wait to see where this story goes next.
Old 03-08-2019, 02:03 PM
brandontrek
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Started reading this thread and in my mind I was thinking "please don't be Florida, please don't be Florida"...welcome to Florida
Old 03-08-2019, 02:12 PM
spdracerut
Three Wheelin'

Received 541 Likes on 368 Posts

Originally Posted by kuma1416
Now all we need is someone who works out at the gym 7 days a week
You don't lift BRO!?!?! I typically exercise 7 days a week, but mix it up with gym, cycling, volleyball, hiking, etc.

Originally Posted by brandontrek
Started reading this thread and in my mind I was thinking "please don't be Florida, please don't be Florida"...welcome to Florida
Haha! I was born in Florida and my wife gives me crap every day. Went to Texas for undergrad and went back to Florida for grad school. A lot more dudes at the gym shaved their legs in Florida than Texas. Just an observation.
Old 03-08-2019, 02:29 PM
Guards_Red_991
Burning Brakes

Received 548 Likes on 253 Posts

Originally Posted by brandontrek
I would say "please don't be Pennsylvania, please don't be Pennsylvania" if the vehicle was a lifted pick-up, smoke stacks and a "Prius extermination team" sticker.
Old 03-08-2019, 02:31 PM
brandontrek
Track Day

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Guards_Red_991
I would say "please don't be Pennsylvania, please don't be Pennsylvania" if the vehicle was a lifted pick-up, smoke stacks and a "Prius extermination team" sticker.
HAHA, I am originally from PA moved down here.

My advice to solar is sign up for a Chintrackdays.com event or Performance Driving Group, bring the car out to Sebring or HMS and have a real track experience. Learn how to properly drive the car in a controlled environment.
Old 03-08-2019, 02:59 PM
Al.Fresco
Three Wheelin'

Received 327 Likes on 187 Posts

Originally Posted by spdracerut
Haha! I was born in Florida and my wife gives me crap every day. Went to Texas for undergrad and went back to Florida for grad school. A lot more dudes at the gym shaved their legs in Florida than Texas. Just an observation.
You look at dude's legs??
Old 03-08-2019, 04:04 PM
cosmo1
Pro

Received 123 Likes on 78 Posts

Last edited by cosmo1; 03-08-2019 at 04:25 PM.
Old 03-08-2019, 04:35 PM
spdracerut
Three Wheelin'

Received 541 Likes on 368 Posts

Originally Posted by Al.Fresco
You look at dude's legs??
Lots of dudes flexing and checking themselves out in the mirror. It's like a car wreck that you can't look away. There have actually been studies on why our brains are wired to stare at tragedy.
Old 03-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Al.Fresco
Three Wheelin'

Received 327 Likes on 187 Posts

Originally Posted by spdracerut
Lots of dudes flexing and checking themselves out in the mirror. It's like a car wreck that you can't look away. There have actually been studies on why our brains are wired to stare at tragedy.
I literally did lol.

Its sad...but its true.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:26 PM
Psorcery
Banned

Received 170 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by BA73
Damn us instant gratification desiring millenials! (I'm 31...but I ordered a 7-speed manual, does that help?). I managed to stick it out in college, barely, being the first in my family to get a degree (football scholarship definitely helped keep me engaged). I am not an engineer by trade, but have an awesome job consulting for engineers and specifiers in the construction industry. Love my fellow geeks.

@Psorcery my car is on schedule for May 3rd...look forward to cruising with you!
Oooh yeah! You taking delivery @Scottsdale?

Patents are fun. Especially when they are really long and the claims use very mind numbing language. Even better when they were originally written in Korean and you're dealing with a translation

Luckily for me, I fly late at night...so I snag the upgrade and get the free booze.
I love the upgrades and free booze

Originally Posted by Penn4S
This thread "sho has gone crazy". Between the return of an instigator who just can't seem to stay gone, a teenager who abuses his dad's car so his not real friends will think he is awesome and a thread which has gone so many directions Waze couldn't find it.
This is a Porsche car forum isn't it.

Originally Posted by J**2
Please someone KILL this thread
NO!
I honestly think nobody really knows what's going on, other than Cobb and Hydra.
There's more people out there but they don't post for some reason.. Many many holding back.

TX and Cosmo are not posting because Sticky is going to post their posts on his website.
Originally Posted by CT_Peter
+2 My day is filled with enough serious stuff... I'm enjoying the twists and turns of this particular adventure. It's easy to ignore if it isn't someone's fancy.

Plus, where else will I learn about how to hoon my Lava Orange car and do conspicuously illegal/stupid stuff while also posting photos of my license plate? I cannot wait to see where this story goes next.
+1

OP where you at? I know there's some Friday/Satruday night races this weekend. I want more content.

Can you also post a picture of your dad? I want to put a face to the story.
Originally Posted by cosmo1
Post your results. Watermark your pics/dyno sheets with something like "STICKY SUCKS".. I bet he won't post that on his site.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Psorcery
Banned

Received 170 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by Delusional
Hey genius, Pure Turbos sent Sticky the graph with details first themselves. Why do you think he had it first?

TX Gold took his graph down because it was garbage with a horrible dip in the middle none of you brainiacs noticed and Protomotive has such a crappy old dyno they can't show torque or rpm LMAO
Why so serious?

The 991.2 has a dog eat dog community. Wow...Going turbo brought in the nasty people who are "car fanatics". So many egos and insecurities.

I don't have any problems or issues with you.. But chill out man. You come off as child with temper tantrum.

Quick Reply: Porsche 991.2 550whp