Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991.2 Carrera, Carrera S, and Carrera GTS Accessport Power Gains!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 04:00 PM
4 Point 0
Rennlist Member

Received 1,181 Likes on 623 Posts

Originally Posted by reacher
I don't have headers. And yeah I'm not sure why things take so long with them in general. That's why I went with another tune initially. I'm impatient and when other options are available I'll go with that.
This is interesting. COBB's list of recommended mods for Stage II are Headers and Cats. If your car doesn't have headers, then it is the wrong mule. Do they need a car with Headers & Cats? Or have they already done a separate one for just headers, and Headers and Cats, and are now just doing cats only?
Old 12-10-2018, 05:22 PM
COBB Tuning
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 185 Likes on 94 Posts

Hey...just posted an update in the other thread but figured I'd bump this with the pertinent info-

Stage 2 OTS for Base, S, GTS- more than likely after early to mid January

ATP for POR11 and POR12- more than like mid to end of January.

~~~Jared
COBB Porsche Product Owner
jared.bronson@cobbtuning.com

PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP - TIM | GRANT | HJ | ANDREW | JARED
COBBTUNING.COM | LIKE US ON FACEBOOK | SEARCH KNOWLEDGE BASE |CONTACT US

Old 01-14-2019, 05:52 PM
COBB Tuning
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 185 Likes on 94 Posts

And it's official, long awaited announcement number one.

Stage 2 OTS maps for the 991.2 Base, S, and GTS have officially been released and are now available in release firmware. To update your AP to the latest firmware and access these maps, please connect it to AP Manager, click the "Updates" tab and click the "Begin (or Check) firmware update" button. Once the update completes, the new maps should show up in AP Manager under the "Manage" tab and also on the AP when connected to the car. Please remember Stage 2 requires, at minimum, upgraded high flow catalytic converters with an upgraded muffler recommended (but not required) as well. GTS owners- the factory Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) combined with high flow cats is fine as well.

Here is the link to the map notes that will include version numbers, dyno plots, etc:

https://cobbtuning.atlassian.net/wik...rera+Map+Notes

Additionally, we've incorporated some of the Stage 2 refinements into updated Stage 1 OTS maps, along with some other bug fixes, so we do suggest updating your AP and reflashing your car with the new v102 Stage 1 maps even if you're not ready to go Stage 2 at this time.

Last- we are still on track for the release of AccessTuner Pro, allowing you to have your map customized by our ProTuner network, by the end of this month or early February.

Thanks!

~~~~Jared
Old 01-14-2019, 07:06 PM
arter
Rennlist Member

Received 152 Likes on 92 Posts

Great, been waiting for this
Old 01-14-2019, 09:36 PM
Cyberbug
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 60 Posts

Excellent stage 2 is on my list

Quick Reply: 991.2 Carrera, Carrera S, and Carrera GTS Accessport Power Gains!!!!!