Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WINGING IT! CARRERA WITH TECHART TYPE II WING & MORE - TAG Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 03:25 PM
Dan Nagy
Rennlist Member

Received 2,212 Likes on 1,114 Posts

I am not a fan of spoilers, but this one does look awesome. Congrats.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:42 AM
cosmo1
Pro

Received 123 Likes on 78 Posts

How would you go about disabling the automatic oem rear spoiler going with this spoiler? Also did you mention you can get these already painted?
Old 02-12-2019, 01:17 PM
TAGMotorsports
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 236 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmo1
How would you go about disabling the automatic oem rear spoiler going with this spoiler? Also did you mention you can get these already painted?
You would go into the cars computer with the PIWIS and code the car to shut the wing off. We do not ship these painted in any case only unpainted. Many hours go into ensuring that the color matches the car and this is not something we can guarantee if the car is not here at our shop.

We can however ship the wing unpainted and then customer can have a shop near them color match and install.

Definitely transforms the car!

web: www.TAGMotorsports.com - email: sales@tagmotorsports.com
Authorized Dealer For: HRE, Vossen, TechArt, AWE, Bilstien, KW, Akrapovic, Capristo, Fabspseed, BBI, Vorsteiner, Milltek, 1016 Industries, BBS, Brembo, GMG, H&R, Pirelli, Michelin, Hankook & more.

TechArt & AWE Tuning's #1 Volume Dealer Nationwide
Old 10-02-2023, 02:04 AM
PVKPorsche
Rennlist Member

Received 36 Likes on 22 Posts

Huge fan of that wing or fixed wings in general. I have my current OEM wing deployed at all times because I just really prefer that look but I feel like a poser wishing I had a fixed wing of some sort. TAG, your shop is down the road from me in the OC. Can you PM me an estimate of the wing, all white - Pure White installed, etc. Since the wing is approx $3k which is a huge ouch, thats the only thing thats been holding me back from getting one. All of the other wings I have seen for the .2 cars, I just dont like. No offense to anyone that has them but between the Moshammer and that Techart 1 spoiler, they just dont change the looks enough for me. I would love a ducktail but infortunately we all know the issues with that. I dont understand why Techart didnt make a ducktail. If you look at that wing TAG put on, seems like they could have easily taken a version of that and turned into a simple ducktail that is not too far from that one and they would have had a lot of takers. From the back and sides a ducktail and from the front that huge intake. Would be really cool.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:35 PM
TAGMotorsports
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by pkancel
Huge fan of that wing or fixed wings in general. I have my current OEM wing deployed at all times because I just really prefer that look but I feel like a poser wishing I had a fixed wing of some sort. TAG, your shop is down the road from me in the OC. Can you PM me an estimate of the wing, all white - Pure White installed, etc. Since the wing is approx $3k which is a huge ouch, thats the only thing thats been holding me back from getting one. All of the other wings I have seen for the .2 cars, I just dont like. No offense to anyone that has them but between the Moshammer and that Techart 1 spoiler, they just dont change the looks enough for me. I would love a ducktail but infortunately we all know the issues with that. I dont understand why Techart didnt make a ducktail. If you look at that wing TAG put on, seems like they could have easily taken a version of that and turned into a simple ducktail that is not too far from that one and they would have had a lot of takers. From the back and sides a ducktail and from the front that huge intake. Would be really cool.
No worries, PM coming!!!!
Old 01-24-2024, 01:12 PM
TAGMotorsports
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Hey guys, we have a brand new Type II wing that just arrived in stock ready top ship asap! Give us a shout for details!
Old 02-08-2024, 04:53 PM
TAGMotorsports
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Just had 2 more of these beauties land!! GIve us a shout for Rennlist Members only pricing!!

Quick Reply: WINGING IT! CARRERA WITH TECHART TYPE II WING & MORE - TAG Motorsports