2015 911 GTS options/spec

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2018, 02:45 AM
samduhspam
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 911 GTS options/spec

Hello,

I am looking at this 2015 GTS 4 - wondering if this is considered a high spec car with most the options available at time of sale? What is missing?
  • Black Leather Interior Alacantara GTS Package in Carmi Red
  • Instrument Dials in Carmine Red
  • PASM Sport Suspension
  • GTS Interior Package
  • Porsche Doppelkupplunk (PDK)
  • Fire Extinguisher
  • Luggage net in passenger footwell
  • Smoking Package (Never smoked in the car before)
  • Park Assist (Front and Rear) with reverse camera
  • Electronic Slite/Tilt Sunroof in Glass
  • Power Steering Plus
  • Sport Design Steering Wheel
  • Rear Fascia Painted
  • Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18 Way) with memory package
  • Bose Audio Package
  • Premium Package Plus I.C.W. Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18 way)
  • Side Skirts Painted
  • Ornamental Porsche Crest
Thank you!
Old 03-20-2018, 02:53 AM
Tangerine
Pro

Received 123 Likes on 70 Posts

It's missing PDCC + SPASM and Burmester. "Missing" is very subjective though--PDCC and SPASM are hated by just as many people who love them. Burmester is awesome but rare, and most don't think it is worth the price. (but it it awesome)

Some options it has which I would wish were "missing" are the Power Steering Plus and Rear/Sides painted, but again those are subjective. (the latter anyway, not sure who wants Power Steering Plus on a GTS)

My own option list is much smaller--no PDK, sunroof, or GTS interior for me (just all black inside).

Find the car with the options YOU want. Don't worry about the value of the optoins, everyone knows they are worth pennies on the dollar after the initial sale.
Old 03-20-2018, 02:59 AM
kunzjob
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ manual transmission? lol
Look pretty good...mine is a 2 GTS but has the 20" Turbo S wheels, center console in carbon fiber, and PDLS plus. This has 4 GTS, PDK, Fire Extinguisher (wish I had), sunroof in glass (mine is normal sunroof), rear fascia painted, side skirts painted... my exterior is black so not really needed. What's the mileage and pricing?
Old 03-20-2018, 08:25 AM
Hurricane
Race Car

Received 653 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by Tangerine
It's missing PDCC + SPASM and Burmester. "Missing" is very subjective though--PDCC and SPASM are hated by just as many people who love them. Burmester is awesome but rare, and most don't think it is worth the price. (but it it awesome)

Some options it has which I would wish were "missing" are the Power Steering Plus and Rear/Sides painted, but again those are subjective. (the latter anyway, not sure who wants Power Steering Plus on a GTS)

My own option list is much smaller--no PDK, sunroof, or GTS interior for me (just all black inside).

Find the car with the options YOU want. Don't worry about the value of the optoins, everyone knows they are worth pennies on the dollar after the initial sale.
Also no adaptive cruise control, heated steering wheel with carbon fiber trim, leather seat back shells ( and a host of other leather options), aluminum-look gas cap, etc...

None of which are essential, of course. It is a very nice build. But with Porsche options it is always possible to go nuts lol!
Old 03-20-2018, 09:38 AM
Carrera2RS
Pro

Received 112 Likes on 59 Posts

My list was :

No sunroof, SPASM ideally with PDCC, CL's. Alcantara interior (not the full leather). Not lighter metallic colours, that don't seem GTS to me. Low miles (less than 10k ideally and no worn leather !) These would have been deal breakers
Would have liked manual, but very rare, would have liked an interior package with leather dash, would have liked non folding sports mirrors. At the end of the day I think I was lucky and I would have compromised more, probably

But do wish I had sports mirrors and more Alcantara and less plastic with a manual box......
Old 03-20-2018, 09:40 AM
Carrera2RS
Pro

Received 112 Likes on 59 Posts

Oh yes really wanted and glad the car has heated seats, wasn't expecting that
Old 03-20-2018, 10:21 AM
RDCR
Rennlist Member

Received 476 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by Tangerine
It's missing PDCC + SPASM .
His post says "PASM sport suspension" Am I missing something?

Coming from a track prepped GT4 SPASM rides like a cadillac IMHO.
Old 03-20-2018, 01:22 PM
kwikit356
Rennlist Member

Received 123 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Biased Response: Maybe you should look at mine

I've had my '15 GTS2 coupe listed for sale here on Rennlist for some time, though I will admit to being quite reluctant to actually let it go. You guys can quite easily find it if you limit your search criteria. Maybe the easiest thing would be for me to bump it so it shows up nearer the top of the cars for sale list. Of course we all have different opinions as to colors and options, so my car may not work for you at all.

I agree that the Burmester is really good. However, if I ever order another Porsche from the factory I will not select that option, and not only because it is ridiculously expensive. I have realized that I much prefer to listen to the engine, even for very long periods of time. And, as to the sunroof- the best thing about that is to crack open the rear of the roof so the exhaust sound wafts right to your ears- naturally, unless that counts as a "sound enhancer."
Old 03-20-2018, 06:11 PM
Tangerine
Pro

Originally Posted by RDCR
His post says "PASM sport suspension" Am I missing something?

Coming from a track prepped GT4 SPASM rides like a cadillac IMHO.
From my memory the common package on the GTS that year (I ordered mine) was S-PASM + PDCC combined together. I'm not sure that seeing the sport word after the PSAM is the same as SPASM. If we had the vin or window sicker we could tell for sure.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:48 PM
eg991
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As I recall, with the .1 GTS cars, SPASM was standard and only PDCC was an option, whereas on the .2 GTS cars, there is both a PASM option, a SPASM option, and a separate PDCC option. I may be wrong.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:40 PM
Tangerine
Pro

Originally Posted by eg991
As I recall, with the .1 GTS cars, SPASM was standard and only PDCC was an option, whereas on the .2 GTS cars, there is both a PASM option, a SPASM option, and a separate PDCC option. I may be wrong.
PASM was standard, SPASM was the option. At the time, on normal 911 cars even PASM wasn't standard.
Old 03-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Rezus
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Mine has SPASM, no PDCC. If you get PDCC SPASM comes with it as must option. Car comes standard with PASM.
Old 03-20-2018, 10:28 PM
RDCR
Rennlist Member

Received 476 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by eg991
I think the default on the .1 GTS cars was SPASM but one could order std PASM as a no cost option. PDCC was an additional cost option either way.

My car has SPASM and that is listed as PASM with sport suspension on the original build sheet.
Old 03-20-2018, 10:52 PM
Rezus
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

That is not correct. SPASM was definitely a cost option, I have a 16 GTS and paid extra $890 for it
Old 03-20-2018, 11:51 PM
Porsche911GTS'16
Drifting

Received 1,159 Likes on 562 Posts

Rezus, you are correct in one point and I think incorrect in another. PASM is standard in the 991.1 GTS. SPASM was an option in the coupe and not an option for the cab or Targa. PDCC was a stand-alone option in all models. I have a cab with PASM and PDCC. I do not think that adding PDCC required adding SPASM as well - that certainly was not the case for cabs/Targas.

Quick Reply: 2015 911 GTS options/spec