Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

after 3 weeks of sitting

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 02:01 AM
_RS_
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 62 Posts

I use the little sidekick one mostly, the big one is great but is very scary to use inside the garage, it blows even big stuff off the shelves and is probably what they used in the film Twister for the indoor scenes.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:02 AM
Highyo
Pro

Received 50 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by BradB

Ditto, that’s where (and when) I got mine. What a great toy. I love it.
Phil always honors his discounts, if you reach out to him he may even give you one on a one off. He’s the best. And one of the best follows on instagram. Oh what cars they work on. Currently they have a speedster and a 488 in for detailing work. It’s great
Old 03-07-2018, 10:24 AM
feh
Instructor

Received 79 Likes on 41 Posts

When the car has been sitting in a cold environment and you reverse it plus turning the wheels, you will feel them rubbing and making a flopping sound. Once everything is warmed up to temps, this will go away.

When parking the car for extended periods don’t use the ebrake as it will stick, like others have said.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:41 AM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,388 Likes on 2,509 Posts

Originally Posted by feh
When the car has been sitting in a cold environment and you reverse it plus turning the wheels, you will feel them rubbing and making a flopping sound. Once everything is warmed up to temps, this will go away.

When parking the car for extended periods don’t use the ebrake as it will stick, like others have said.
That's different. You are describing the "acorn" effect. Nothing to do with the brakes.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:56 AM
Highyo
Pro

Received 50 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by feh

this is acrorning, and not my issue. but it is very offputting

as for the E brake, in this circumstance i certainly did not apply it. just park. locked up because was wet. and the issue was off putting as well and affected driving for a bit
Old 03-07-2018, 04:04 PM
Bud Taylor
Drifting

Received 404 Likes on 289 Posts
Default mckees 37

I use the McKee 37 I cut up a cheap pack as a carrier for the blower part and it works great.

https://www.theartofcleanliness.com/automotive/best-blowers-for-drying-a-car/

Originally Posted by gellie
Which MasterBlaster do you guys use?

Quick Reply: after 3 weeks of sitting