Notices
Sponsored by:

after 3 weeks of sitting

Old 03-07-2018, 02:01 AM
_RS_
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I use the little sidekick one mostly, the big one is great but is very scary to use inside the garage, it blows even big stuff off the shelves and is probably what they used in the film Twister for the indoor scenes.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:02 AM
Highyo
User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BradB View Post

Ditto, thatís where (and when) I got mine. What a great toy. I love it.
Phil always honors his discounts, if you reach out to him he may even give you one on a one off. Heís the best. And one of the best follows on instagram. Oh what cars they work on. Currently they have a speedster and a 488 in for detailing work. Itís great
Old 03-07-2018, 10:24 AM
feh
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When the car has been sitting in a cold environment and you reverse it plus turning the wheels, you will feel them rubbing and making a flopping sound. Once everything is warmed up to temps, this will go away.

When parking the car for extended periods donít use the ebrake as it will stick, like others have said.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:41 AM
LexVan
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by feh
When the car has been sitting in a cold environment and you reverse it plus turning the wheels, you will feel them rubbing and making a flopping sound. Once everything is warmed up to temps, this will go away.

When parking the car for extended periods donít use the ebrake as it will stick, like others have said.
That's different. You are describing the "acorn" effect. Nothing to do with the brakes.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:56 AM
Highyo
User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by feh View Post

this is acrorning, and not my issue. but it is very offputting

as for the E brake, in this circumstance i certainly did not apply it. just park. locked up because was wet. and the issue was off putting as well and affected driving for a bit
Old 03-07-2018, 04:04 PM
Bud Taylor
User

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default mckees 37

I use the McKee 37 I cut up a cheap pack as a carrier for the blower part and it works great.

https://www.theartofcleanliness.com/automotive/best-blowers-for-drying-a-car/

Originally Posted by gellie View Post
Which MasterBlaster do you guys use?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: after 3 weeks of sitting

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: