How many C4 with Manual Trans?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 04:50 PM
pbinsf
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many C4 with Manual Trans?

Hi there Rennlisters,

Back to the forum after selling my CS and getting back into the right car for me.

I finally took delivery of the new to me 2014 911 Carrera 4! Its a glorious ride…perfect for my temperate clime and year round C4 driving.

I have been noticing in ads in the Markt on PCA and elsewhere that many owners advertise that theirs is 1 of 253 cars, etc. I contact them when I see it to inquire how did they find out that info!? I want to know that too! NONE have returned my emails and I have contacted a half dozen. Atypical, but maybe I had the wrong address.

Anyway, I also contacted Porsche NA and they told me that info was not available.

How could I go about figuring this out?

My car: 2014 Porsche Carrera 4 built in Zuffenhausen, Black over Black, 20” Carrera S wheels, colored wheel crests, headrest crests, ornamental Porsche crest, heated and ventilated 14 way sport seats with memory, electric/steel sunroof, multifunction steering wheel, power steering plus, PDLS, and BOSE stereo. The MSRP was over $102k when it went into service at the end of 2013, and I am wondering how many of them are out there, in particular, how many 2014 C4 cars are out there!? How many in black? I was told when searching for my car for over 3 months, that it was a bit of a unicorn. I wonder…maybe there are hundreds!?

Thank you kindly for the help!

best

pb
Old 03-04-2018, 07:46 PM
subshooter
Rennlist Member

Received 2,141 Likes on 981 Posts

I have a C4 with a manual. It's a 2018 though. I'm sure it is rare. It's rare because few want this type of configuration, not because it is a limited run.....

It's not a numbered car....that is why PCNA told you that they don't have this information. They don't track it.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:51 PM
pbinsf
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default was afraid of that..

Thanks for the comment. LOVED your videos of the Euro delivery. I. will. do. that. SOMEDAY! Promise.

gotta-have-goals,

pb

Quick Reply: How many C4 with Manual Trans?