Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3 Weeks For A Service Appointment?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2018, 07:27 PM
RONGLOS
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts

[QUOTE=Nino;14816404]Who was the SA at North Scottsdale? Rochelle is a bitch. Yeah I said it. F that bitch. They are so swamped, don't really care for you.

Hit up Dan @ Porsche Chandler. He almost always gets me in the same day or next day. When you actually pull up you'll get helped instead of standing around waiting for a schmuck like North Scottsdale. Chandler will go out of their way to solve all your problems.. Literally. Scottsdale will brush you off, tell you no, and will forget to perform checks/services.

Chandler sales.. Different story.[/QU

I've dealt with Rochelle on two occasions and both times she was pleasant and treated me right.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:29 PM
RONGLOS
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by phx991
I just tried to schedule a service appointment with Porsche North Scottsdale, and they're telling me the next available appointment is 3 weeks away. Is this typical with Porsche?
Last month I had a 2 week wait for service at North Scottsdale.
Old 02-24-2018, 09:52 AM
Bud Taylor
Drifting

Received 404 Likes on 289 Posts
Default Typical dealer BS

I imagine if you had a GT3 allotment you would have an appointment the next day. Also probably depends on what service you are getting and the profit margin. Im guessing dashboard rattle is a loser for them.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:51 AM
phx991
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

[QUOTE=RONGLOS;14822064]
Originally Posted by Nino
Who was the SA at North Scottsdale? Rochelle is a bitch. Yeah I said it. F that bitch. They are so swamped, don't really care for you.

Hit up Dan @ Porsche Chandler. He almost always gets me in the same day or next day. When you actually pull up you'll get helped instead of standing around waiting for a schmuck like North Scottsdale. Chandler will go out of their way to solve all your problems.. Literally. Scottsdale will brush you off, tell you no, and will forget to perform checks/services.

Chandler sales.. Different story.[/QU

I've dealt with Rochelle on two occasions and both times she was pleasant and treated me right.
I ended up with Dan as my service advisor, great experience (aside from the fact that the dashboard rattle wasn't fixed).
Old 03-03-2018, 04:09 AM
LavaGTS
Banned

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

[QUOTE=phx991;14843508]
Originally Posted by RONGLOS

I ended up with Dan as my service advisor, great experience (aside from the fact that the dashboard rattle wasn't fixed).
Sorry to hear that man.

Have had several rattles fixed on a 991.1 through Chandler. Every time one rattle got fixed another appeared, ended up working out all of them.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:25 PM
96redLT4
Rennlist Member

Received 280 Likes on 159 Posts

Originally Posted by Bud Taylor
I imagine if you had a GT3 allotment you would have an appointment the next day. Also probably depends on what service you are getting and the profit margin. Im guessing dashboard rattle is a loser for them.
My thought as well! Did you tell them it was for diagnosis of a rattle before they told you three weeks?
J
Old 03-03-2018, 11:04 PM
phx991
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 96redLT4
My thought as well! Did you tell them it was for diagnosis of a rattle before they told you three weeks?
J
No, 3 weeks was the earliest shown on the online calendar. I called to see if it could be pushed up a bit, and they asked what it was for. After being on hold for 5 minutes, the answer was still still 3 weeks.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:21 PM
Bxstr
Rennlist Member

Received 2,957 Likes on 2,038 Posts

Originally Posted by mallocfailure
I haven't checked recently, but the last two times I tried to schedule service at Sonnen (Marin) Porsche it was at least 3 weeks out, too. I ended up having to go elsewhere since in both cases I was having something done before an HPDE (oil change, brake fluid flush) and I waited too long for their time frame...
I tried to get a PPI done at Sonnen for a car that I was looking at out in CA. I am in Ohio. They quoted me 2 weeks. I ended up passing on the car but not sure how I could wait two weeks for a PPI when the car could be gone by tomorrow with a guy that doesn't have any interest in getting a PPI.

Quick Reply: 3 Weeks For A Service Appointment?