Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Landed Carrera T pics

Old 03-22-2018, 01:44 AM
BlackOptic
Rennlist Member

Received 545 Likes on 222 Posts

Originally Posted by Jordan Pryce
BlackOptic Can you tell us a little something about the rear seat delete? I'm very interested to know if the child seat LATCH fittings are there, and if the seatbelt mounts are there. I'd consider changing my order to include the LWB if I could pull them out and swap in 4 ways and rear seats (with the intention of eventually returning the car to LWB when my kid outgrows it.) Some photos of the rear seat area would be great.
I posted pictures on the “911T Club” thread. Only an attachment point on the back shelf... nothing down low.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:37 AM
fueledbymetal
Racer

Received 95 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackOptic

I posted pictures on the “911T Club” thread. Only an attachment point on the back shelf... nothing down low.
Could you post a link to that thread? I'm not able to find it.
Old 03-22-2018, 08:31 AM
nilaz
Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Jordan Pryce
BlackOptic Can you tell us a little something about the rear seat delete? I'm very interested to know if the child seat LATCH fittings are there, and if the seatbelt mounts are there. I'd consider changing my order to include the LWB if I could pull them out and swap in 4 ways and rear seats (with the intention of eventually returning the car to LWB when my kid outgrows it.) Some photos of the rear seat area would be great.
You cannot do that... Based on my dealer if you go for LWBs you cannot install 4 way seats in future as the seat electrical wires are missing including some CPUs.

Get folding LWBs and rear seats. In future you can remove the rear seats if you want.

Also please note that a car without rear seat is registered as 2 seat car and cannot transfer any passenger in the back.

At least in EU.
Old 03-22-2018, 08:47 AM
Jordan Pryce
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

The don't offer the folding LWB in the US anymore (since the 997) I think I'm just going to stick with the 4-way seats. I was hoping that the isofix latch was under the rear carpet on the seat delete carpeting.

Originally Posted by nilaz
You cannot do that... Based on my dealer if you go for LWBs you cannot install 4 way seats in future as the seat electrical wires are missing including some CPUs.

Get folding LWBs and rear seats. In future you can remove the rear seats if you want.

Also please note that a car without rear seat is registered as 2 seat car and cannot transfer any passenger in the back.

At least in EU.
Old 03-22-2018, 09:05 AM
BlackOptic
Rennlist Member

Received 545 Likes on 222 Posts

Originally Posted by fueledbymetal
Could you post a link to that thread? I'm not able to find it.
>>Official 911T Club<< thread here https://rennlist.com/forums/991/1058...911t-club.html

I'm looking forward to see pics of your car, fueledbymetal!
Old 03-23-2018, 11:06 AM
Jordan Pryce
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by cyberay
Seat ventilation definitely retains sportex in the seating and backrest areas of the front seats even though I ordered the "full" leather interior. The exception may be the rear seats. They may come in full leather and omit the cloth inserts. Most of the other surfaces, front and rear, are leather. We'll find out next week when I take delivery.
Ray,

Did you take delivery? Please let us know what happened with the leather/sport tex with seat ventilation. Photos would be great.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:40 AM
fueledbymetal
Racer

Received 95 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackOptic
>>Official 911T Club<< thread here https://rennlist.com/forums/991/1058...911t-club.html

I'm looking forward to see pics of your car, fueledbymetal!
Thanks!
Old 03-27-2018, 08:10 AM
FORENN
Banned

Received 666 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by paxton
White T in details

https://youtu.be/FyzErHDzuoE
Carrera T specced with sofas and glass sunroof. Bizarre. Why not just spec PDK and finish it off?
Old 04-16-2018, 11:32 AM
racemor
Racer

Received 152 Likes on 45 Posts

This Black Carrera T was at Hendrick Porsche in Charlotte on Saturday. It arrived Thursday in a dealer swap and was sold before it got out of detailing on Friday. It's the first I've seen in Black and also the first on Sport wheels. I like it, and they must be a lot easier to clean than the S wheels on my car. This one was heavily optioned - leather T interior, leather seat backs, white guage and Chrono faces, 18-way seats. etc. No sunroof, keeps its lightweight glass and I think it had RAS.

(hopefully thes pics will all load, been having issues today)

Old 04-16-2018, 11:35 AM
racemor
Racer

Received 152 Likes on 45 Posts

Oops, looks like I missed the twin car on Page 4. I'm wondering if it's the same car from Euroclassics? Could be, it really matches up to the one Justin listed in the classifieds section.
Old 08-17-2018, 06:08 AM
AlpineR
Instructor

Received 49 Likes on 26 Posts

I have a ink black coming, caaaaaan‘t wait!!!!

speaking of which, has anyone got pics of Ink Black, I assume most black cars here are Jet Black. Cheers
Old 08-17-2018, 01:23 PM
Wing Commander
Drifting

Received 1,175 Likes on 431 Posts

Ink Black? Is that a new colour? Or just the standard non-metallic black?
Old 08-17-2018, 04:42 PM
Chris - 97C2
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts

Mine will be black (non-metallic) most likely with the same wheels as shown above, but I'll have PCCBs, so I am considering doing the Yellow Carrera T interior. Hope to see one in person in just a couple of weeks (the interior that is) and will make a firm choice then.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:49 PM
Wing Commander
Drifting

Received 1,175 Likes on 431 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris - 97C2
Mine will be black (non-metallic) most likely with the same wheels as shown above, but I'll have PCCBs, so I am considering doing the Yellow Carrera T interior. Hope to see one in person in just a couple of weeks (the interior that is) and will make a firm choice then.

That combo (black with PCCBs) will look stunning. I have the Carrera T leather interior package in Racing Yellow and love it!
Old 08-17-2018, 07:02 PM
Chris - 97C2
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Wing Commander
That combo (black with PCCBs) will look stunning. I have the Carrera T leather interior package in Racing Yellow and love it!
Somehow I knew you would like that

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Landed Carrera T pics