Sponsored by:

GTS Interior Questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2018, 11:07 PM
SBARacing
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 57 Posts
Default GTS Interior Questions

I sent this to PNA but have yet to get any answers.
I’m sure there are many on here that have this build and would know the answers.

My build has the GTS interior pkg and here are a few questions I’d love to find official answers if possible:
1. With the GTS interior pkg we get deviated stitching in red
- Is that Carmine red?
2. In the builder web interface, it says "seat belt borders in contrasting color”
- Is that also in Carmine red?
- Is that just the boarders like the 991.1 models or do we get the full seatbelt in red? The builder showed full red, not just borders.
3. I’m looking at ordering the key trim in red, should I order the Carmine red to match the seatbelt and stitching? Or would the Guards red be the right match?
4. The pic in the builder additional info shows red stitching on the steering wheel and gear sleeve, though the 3D tool doesn’t
- Do we get the red stitching on the wheel and gear sleeve?
- Is that a matching red? Carmine or Gaurds?

Thanks
SBA
Old 02-10-2018, 11:13 PM
Hurricane
Race Car

Received 653 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by SBARacing
I’m sure there are many on here that have this build and would know the answers.

My build has the GTS interior pkg and here are a few questions I’d love to find official answers if possible:
- Is that Carmine red?
2. In the builder web interface, it says "seat belt borders in contrasting color”
- Is that just the boarders like the 991.1 models or do we get the full seatbelt in red? The builder showed full red, not just borders.
3. I’m looking at ordering the key trim in red, should I order the Carmine red to match the seatbelt and stitching? Or would the Guards red be the right match?
4. The pic in the builder additional info shows red stitching on the steering wheel and gear sleeve, though the 3D tool doesn’t

Thanks
SBA
Configurator says the contrasting stitching is Carmine Red.
Old 02-10-2018, 11:16 PM
flickroll
Burning Brakes

Received 74 Likes on 46 Posts

- Is that Carmine red?

Thanks
SBA
The stitching is Carmine, and I’m pretty sure the belts are Carmine too, but not 100% sure on the belts. I painted the key side blades to match the exterior color which in my case is Carmine
Old 02-10-2018, 11:20 PM
SBARacing
Rennlist Member

Thanks, and yes the configurator does call for Carmine red. But when looking around all I found was Gaurds and Bordeaux reds. No Carmine in seat belts.

Does the MT boot have red stitching as well?
the pics show it but the 3D tool shows it as black.

There RE has to be some GTS interior pkg members here on their 991.2 who can say from first hand.
Old 02-10-2018, 11:25 PM
flickroll
Burning Brakes

Received 74 Likes on 46 Posts

Thanks, and yes the configurator does call for Carmine red. But when looking around all I found was Gaurds and Bordeaux reds. No Carmine in seat belts.

Does the MT boot have red stitching as well?
the pics show it but the 3D tool shows it as black.

There RE has to be some GTS interior pkg members here on their 991.2 who can say from first hand.

You can get Carmine stitching (and I believe belts too) ONLY in the GTS with the GTS interior package. If you get black leather in a GTS and want Carmine stitching, forget it. Same for the tach, it comes in Carmine with the GTS interior package, but you can’t get it anywhere else. Don’t know about the shift boot.

Old 02-11-2018, 11:02 AM
m5biemer
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts

Carmine red stitching, bordeaux seat belts.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:05 AM
SBARacing
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by m5biemer
Carmine red stitching, bordeaux seat belts.
Are you saying that that is the way it will arrive? Or are you suggesting a color?

Quick Reply: GTS Interior Questions