Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DB Carbon, Carbon Fiber Trim

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 11:44 AM
whoddoo
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

I too have ordered CF bits and pieces from DB Carbon and so far am satisfied with their product with a few exceptions. Ordered the console surround which is a very tight fit and is also causing some problems with the lid of the smokers package. Am going to remove and reinstall this weekend so hope it is just a slight alignment issue. The second is the cup holder assembly which looks great when installed but is currently not opening with a single press like my stock aluminum cup holder. Am going to contact DB Carbon and inquire regarding adjustment,...looks great just need to work on the fit issue.

My final issue is I also ordered the ignition surround and have currently been defeated by the electrical connector which I cannot get to release. Any help here would be appreciated.
Old 08-03-2018, 03:39 PM
whoddoo
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Just to update everyone. Sent videos of the cupholder assembly and the center console trim where the smokers package lid and accessing the cup holders are both binding. Daniel has been very responsive and they are paying to ship the parts in question back to DB Carbon for correction. Not sure how long the process will last but they are completely standing behind their products which is great to see. Will let those interested know when the corrected parts are returned.

Quick Reply: DB Carbon, Carbon Fiber Trim