Sponsored by:

11.1.17 - The Birth of ANRKY Wheels

Old 11-19-2017, 01:33 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 179 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by WheelsB

Was it this 488 below on AN34's?

These ANRKY wheels are designed, engineered, and manufactured by HRE Wheels. All the great qualities that you find in your HRE Wheels you will find in this ANRKY's by default because they are built alongside one another. They aren't mean to replace or compete against HRE but rather offer more options to a slightly different type of customer. Perhaps you will give ANRKY a try on your 3rd set with us
Nope his is a 430 with hidden hardware raw with clear coat.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:35 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Originally Posted by Johnny5Alive
Why would HRE need a separate brand for this? To me it makes this a confusing choice. If i was looking for HRE made wheels wouldn’t i just go HRE? Are these on a separate price point? Higher or lower if so?
Exactly...HRE right out of the box would have much better infiltration into the market and sales if they just called these the HRE Anrky series.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:40 AM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 949 Likes on 479 Posts

Originally Posted by mdrums
Nope his is a 430 with hidden hardware raw with clear coat.
Ahh, this is definitely the one then. Ferrari F430 on ANRKY AN27's in Brushed Clear.

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique
Largest Dealer In The World for HRE Wheels, ANRKY Wheels, Vorsteiner Wheels & Aero, Akrapovic Exhaust, & iPE Exhaust
BBS, Forgeline, & TechArt Premium Dealer
Brembo / Rotiform / KW / H&R / Novitec / Brabus / Mansory and tons more...
Old 11-20-2017, 07:55 PM
Johnny5Alive
Burning Brakes

Received 299 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by mdrums
Exactly...HRE right out of the box would have much better infiltration into the market and sales if they just called these the HRE Anrky series.
I can imagine it now... owners of these wheels constantly reminding casual observers that these are "actually HRE wheels."

Anyway I like some of the designs. Floating spokes are a cool feature I got on my brixton wheels that HRE didn't seem to have at the time.

Wheels Boutique, I'm not in the market for 991 wheels since I bought some over the summer, but I am researching options for my 1982 911SC. I'm leaning toward reproduction Fuch since originals are questionable and tons of money for what you get. Open to other options. Feel free to PM me.
Old 11-20-2017, 08:03 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Originally Posted by WheelsB
Ahh, this is definitely the one then. Ferrari F430 on ANRKY AN27's in Brushed Clear.

Yes thats it...thats my neighbor across the street. Great guy and car for sure. The Anrky wheels look awesome and well built of course. I'm a little unsure of the marketing and name though...They should be HRE Anrky series to me.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:17 AM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Johnny5Alive
I can imagine it now... owners of these wheels constantly reminding casual observers that these are "actually HRE wheels."

Anyway I like some of the designs. Floating spokes are a cool feature I got on my brixton wheels that HRE didn't seem to have at the time.

Wheels Boutique, I'm not in the market for 991 wheels since I bought some over the summer, but I am researching options for my 1982 911SC. I'm leaning toward reproduction Fuch since originals are questionable and tons of money for what you get. Open to other options. Feel free to PM me.
I remember chatting briefly when you were on the hunt for the 991 wheels. Hopefully I can earn your business this time around on the 911SC
Old 11-21-2017, 03:32 PM
drcollie
Race Car

Received 3,864 Likes on 1,352 Posts

I see the "ANRKY" as a marketing exercise for the Millennium crowd, has the trendy "Anarchy" thing going on which is supposed to be edgy, I guess. Personally, I don't see it - anytime I see a cute name like that, I immediately think hipsters getting wheels made in Taiwan and bringing in blanks to California then doing final firment work in the USA, like Ace wheels does. HRE wheels spent too many years building a brand reputation to claw to the top of the heap to take off in another direction - at least that's my read on it. Toyota tried it with Scion, that didn't work. General Motors tried it with Saturn, that didn't pan out, either. When you build a name for yourself, you stay with that name. Plus HRE brand has good resales right here on the forum from those in the know. ANRKY has no brand or name recognition, and would have lower resale opportunities for quite some time. And the center cap logo is butt ugly <g>
Old 12-05-2017, 06:41 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Check out the newly released video of our custom lifted Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG with ANRKY AN35’s and let us know what you think by commenting below!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 11.1.17 - The Birth of ANRKY Wheels