Sponsored by: Road Spy

A Big Thank You

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 10:33 PM
georget
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Big Thank You

I really want to show my appreciation to Sam At By Design. This guy is a class act and a straight shooter. First of all, he helped me pick out what he knew would be right for me and my car. Had to convince me not to waste my money foolishly. Two day shipping for a tuner and Headers and five days for a Kline exhaust and that's from the west to the east coast. Same day shipping too, Who does that? Not to mention he set me up with a great Porsche mechanic "Jimmy" in CT

Thank you Sam

P.S. I love the sound of the Kline exhaust. Car is super fast but I'll be in touch soon.
Old 05-06-2017, 06:01 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 914 Likes on 559 Posts

You are very welcome G and it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the nice comments. As you put some miles on it it's going to sound even better! I'm here for whatever you need buddy and thanks again for your faith in everything I said. I'm glad you love it!

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - CSF - IPD Plenums - DO88 - dodsonmotorsport

310-600-1850 - sam@bydesignauto.com
Old 05-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Racetoy
3rd Gear

I'm thinking of doing a few upgrades and have a few questions. I may reach out to you next week Sam.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:27 PM
pashaj
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
You are very welcome G and it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the nice comments. As you put some miles on it it's going to sound even better! I'm here for whatever you need buddy and thanks again for your faith in everything I said. I'm glad you love it!
Originally Posted by Racetoy
I'm thinking of doing a few upgrades and have a few questions. I may reach out to you next week Sam.
Don't hesitate Racetoy. It was the best upgrade I made to my 991TTS. I got the Kline Inconel exhaust and headers, sold by Sam. He's easy to work with, fast and patient to respond. I LOVE the sound and extra boost. I did get the Cobb tune as well. I wake up every morning for the past few weeks looking forward to firing the car up and driving to work.

Sam...
Old 05-08-2017, 12:45 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 914 Likes on 559 Posts

Sam happy!
Racetoy anytime!

Quick Reply: A Big Thank You