Notices
991 Turbo Turbo and Turbo S

A Big Thank You

Old 05-05-2017, 10:33 PM
georget
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Big Thank You

I really want to show my appreciation to Sam At By Design. This guy is a class act and a straight shooter. First of all, he helped me pick out what he knew would be right for me and my car. Had to convince me not to waste my money foolishly. Two day shipping for a tuner and Headers and five days for a Kline exhaust and that's from the west to the east coast. Same day shipping too, Who does that? Not to mention he set me up with a great Porsche mechanic "Jimmy" in CT

Thank you Sam

P.S. I love the sound of the Kline exhaust. Car is super fast but I'll be in touch soon.
Old 05-06-2017, 06:01 PM
[email protected]
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are very welcome G and it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the nice comments. As you put some miles on it it's going to sound even better! I'm here for whatever you need buddy and thanks again for your faith in everything I said. I'm glad you love it!

Since 1998 Your Trusted, Experienced and Proudly #1 Top Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation Exhausts - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS Performance - forge

Old 05-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Racetoy
New User

I'm thinking of doing a few upgrades and have a few questions. I may reach out to you next week Sam.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:27 PM
pashaj
User

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
You are very welcome G and it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the nice comments. As you put some miles on it it's going to sound even better! I'm here for whatever you need buddy and thanks again for your faith in everything I said. I'm glad you love it!
Originally Posted by Racetoy View Post
I'm thinking of doing a few upgrades and have a few questions. I may reach out to you next week Sam.
Don't hesitate Racetoy. It was the best upgrade I made to my 991TTS. I got the Kline Inconel exhaust and headers, sold by Sam. He's easy to work with, fast and patient to respond. I LOVE the sound and extra boost. I did get the Cobb tune as well. I wake up every morning for the past few weeks looking forward to firing the car up and driving to work.

Sam...
Old 05-08-2017, 12:45 PM
[email protected]
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sam happy!
Racetoy anytime!

Since 1998 Your Trusted, Experienced and Proudly #1 Top Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation Exhausts - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS Performance - forge

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A Big Thank You

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: