Sponsored by: Road Spy

My Tubi Catless Race Exhaust Videos/Sound in Multiple Situations

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 10:02 AM
sdg1871
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
Default My Tubi Catless Race Exhaust Videos/Sound in Multiple Situations

Given that people listen to these kinds of videos when deciding what exhaust to get I figured I would put all of my videos of my Tubi catless race exhaust performing in multiple different situations in one thread for ease of reference.

Bear in mind these are NOT tuned videos of someone selling exhausts for a living. These are largely taken from my iPhone. To get the best and most accurate sound results you must listen to these on a real speaker system.

My car is a 2014 991 Turbo S with GIAC Stage 2+, Champion Motorsports intercoolers, Tubi catless race exhaust, BMC filter and Champion Motorsports race diverter valves. Headers, Y pipe and plenum are stock. (Tried FVD headers but Dyno tests on my car showed a power loss as compared to stock and took off the IPD plenum and went back to stock plenum after dyno tests on a friend's identically modded 991 Turbo S showed a power loss compared to stock).

This is my Tubi catless race exhaust on cold start up. I love it

This is my exhaust noise for the full half mile. Higher pitched than OEM or Tubi's competitors

This is a great example of my Tubi catless race exhaust at full boil down the half mile with no other cars on the airstrip or burning out:

Here is the Tubi catless race exhaust in cabin exhaust noise during an October 2015 fall foliage drive I did with Driving Force Club.

This one has a bunch of good small pulls and overruns:

This one has some pulls with overruns:

Tubi catless (camera car) Vs Europipe car (white car) battling it out at Atco:

Quick Reply: My Tubi Catless Race Exhaust Videos/Sound in Multiple Situations