Sponsored by: Road Spy

Who is Going to East Coast Call Out on Oct 17 at Pocono Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 01:31 PM
sdg1871
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Who is Going to East Coast Call Out on Oct 17 at Pocono Raceway

As many of you know, a week from Saturday on October 17, Slipstream Racing Events will hold its East Coast Call Out 1500 foot roll race event at Pocono Raceway for the horsepower class under 750 wheel which means our cars.

I will be there with my car and my son Victor who will be a passenger the whole time. Who else is going? Will be great to have some roll races between our cars where traction is not an issue and it's simply all about horsepower.

One of the purposes of East Coast Call Out is the ability for participants to call out cars they would like to race. I definitely want to race RobRob's Cobb Stage 3/ByDesign intercoolers 991 TTS. Would love to race it the first race out when the cars are cool and then the next two races to see how the ICs function comparatively in the real world. Based on the Dyno results I expect to be in his rearview mirror quickly LOL.

Would also love to see some Cobb stage two cars there as the races between JohnMorgan's car and mine were so close. I love close races the most.

The event is sold out so it's really a question of who's already going. The roll racing continues on Sunday with over 750 wheel horsepower cars but obviously none of our cars produce that.

Quick Reply: Who is Going to East Coast Call Out on Oct 17 at Pocono Raceway