Notices
991 Turbo 2012-2019 Turbo and Turbo S
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

MY VISIT TO CHAMPION MOTORSPORTS--INTERCOOLERS/Y PIPE HITTING MARKET & TURBOS SOON

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 06:35 AM
pasd18
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great to have someone testing these products and posting results, thanks for the info and keep it coming.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:48 AM
sdg1871
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
Default MY VISIT TO CHAMPION MOTORSPORTS--INTERCOOLERS/Y PIPE HITTING MARKET & TURBOS SOON

Originally Posted by pasd18
Great to have someone testing these products and posting results, thanks for the info and keep it coming.
Thanks. I am really glad I sent my car down to Champion Motorsports. They are among the best in the business in the Porsche world. If I were out west I would have used GMG Racing or HG Motorsports. If you want the most power it pays to work with a tuner rather than just an installer. Not only did they test the headers as I asked them to but they worked with GIAC to created a custom tuned version of the Stage 2 plus tune for my car which was the product of dyno testing and datalogging my car that produced one more wheel horsepower and 10 more lbs ft of wheel torque than the standard out of the box GIAC Stage 2 plus tune produced in my car.

I was hoping to get the IPD Y pipe but it does not fit the Champion IC kit. Had it fit I would have dyno tested that part as well before putting it on for good.
Attached Images  

Last edited by sdg1871; 09-12-2015 at 08:09 AM.

Quick Reply: MY VISIT TO CHAMPION MOTORSPORTS--INTERCOOLERS/Y PIPE HITTING MARKET & TURBOS SOON