Sponsored by: Road Spy

Turbo/turbo S residuals/depreciation

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 09:01 PM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speed21
Are you always this boring and predictable? You seem to be getting angry that your "laws of power" are not working lol!

Now c'mon lad (or is it lass) fess up and tell us all here what Porsche (you say) you own? Scale etc?

Please remember little tacker however little you may feel I have contributed here, you have in fact contributed infinitely less. From where I stand I at least I own a new 991tts and am thoroughly enjoying it for what it is, depreciation and all. Now other than you making a complete mutz out of yourself your contribution has to date (very evidently) been based purely upon your scorn, envy and jealousy of 991tt/tts owners. That is hard to miss.
If there's anyone I'd envy, it'll be the GT3 owners, but I'm absent of envy and jealousy as I'm very grateful for where I am in life. Awesome you have two pedals so as not to interrupt your hourly Instagram post of your mug and faux-hawk as you drive. lol.

Last edited by Lawsofpower; 07-06-2015 at 09:45 PM.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

So these are your mamma's and dadda's cars? Ok. Now let's see yours. I can hardly wait.

So far i'm not all that excited about what you are showing here. Kind of really bored actually.
Ha! See, you call clowns out and they still aren't happy.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:04 PM
speed21
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawsofpower
If there's anyone one I'd envy, it'll be the GT3 owners, but I'm absent of envy and jealousy as I'm very grateful for where I am in life. Awesome you have two pedals so as not to interrupt your hourly Instagram post of your mug and faux-hawk as you drive. lol.
Looks like I've stuck a nerve. Keep the insults going. You are only digging your own hole deeper, if that's humanly possible.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:06 PM
speed21
Banned

Ha! See, you call clowns out and they still aren't happy.
As I said. Show me yours. Actually put a bottle of milk on top of it, to prove it, that is if it won't damage the suspension...or cause the wheels to break off. I can only imagine the depreciation if that happens.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:08 PM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

Looks like I've stuck a nerve. Keep the insults going. You are only digging your own hole deeper, if that's humanly possible.
I think quite the opposite. Now, shut up. Lol

Ohh, is that another fun toy I see, rich guy? Know your place, boy. I got plenty more.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:35 PM
speed21
Banned

I think quite the opposite. Now, shut up. Lol

Ohh, is that another fun toy I see, rich guy? Know your place, boy. I got plenty more.

So you've resorted to taking random photo's of cars in the street? Sheesh. You really are in a bad way. Now go get that bottle of milk as I've asked. Untill then, be gone lil tacker. Your game is up here.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:51 PM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

So you've resorted to taking random photo's of cars in the street? Sheesh. You really are in a bad way. Now go get that bottle of milk as I've asked. Untill then, be gone lil tacker. Your game is up here.
You moron
Old 07-06-2015, 09:58 PM
speed21
Banned

You moron
Lemme guess. This is your next door neighbors garage? Can't see any milk. Actually better poor the milk over the cars and then go put the empty bottle on top of one of them. Take the shot then.

Knowing you, you will jump the fence and put the full bottle on one and then sneek off back over the fence.

Mind you, from what Im looking at it's a boring bunch anyway. Not much to get excited about there. No wonder you are trying to throw rocks at 991TTS owners. Its all starting to make sense now. Anyway, you know what you've got to do. Poor the milk over the cars, bottle on top of the roof etc. Now on your bike lad.
Old 07-06-2015, 10:04 PM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

Lemme guess. This is your next door neighbors garage? Can't see any milk. Actually better poor the milk over the cars and then go put the empty bottle on top of one of them. Take the shot then.

Knowing you, you will jump the fence and put the full bottle on one and then sneek off back over the fence.

Mind you, from what Im looking at it's a boring bunch anyway. Not much to get excited about there. No wonder you are trying to throw rocks at 991TTS owners. Its all starting to make sense now. Anyway, you know what you've got to do. Poor the milk over the cars, bottle on top of the roof etc. Now on your bike lad.
"Poor" milk! Poor you! Lol
You've been called out and now you're sour. Glass of milk? Lmfao. I have a boring bunch? Now you sound extremely bitter. Ain't crap boring about what I have. All manual, too. Cheers.

My initial comments were on topic. Stop acting like a *****. Enjoy your car.
Old 07-06-2015, 10:23 PM
speed21
Banned

"Poor" milk! Poor you! Lol
You've been called out and now you're sour. Glass of milk? Lmfao. I have a boring bunch? Now you sound extremely bitter. Ain't crap boring about what I have. All manual, too. Cheers.

My initial comments were on topic. Stop acting like a *****. Enjoy your car.
I knew you'd pike out. You know the neighbor would beat the living crap out of you if he busted you and that's the only reason why you won't oblige the request. If you want anyone here to believe you then just pour the milk over the cars and put the bottle on top of one of them. That's not asking too much considering all the crap that has oozed out of your mouth to date. So off you go. Put up or shut up.

And yep alongside a TT/ TTS these are all as boring as bat ****. No question there. You see little tacker there are them's that knows and them's that don't, and let's just say you are one of the them's that will never know....and I mean never.
Old 07-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

I knew you'd pike out. You know the neighbor would beat the living crap out of you if he busted you and that's the only reason why you won't oblige the request. If you want anyone here to believe you then just pour the milk over the cars and put the bottle on top of one of them. That's not asking too much considering all the crap that has oozed out of your mouth to date. So off you go. Put up or shut up.

And yep alongside a TT/ TTS these are all as boring as bat ****. No question there. You see little tacker there are them's that knows and them's that don't, and let's just say you are one of the them's that will never know....and I mean never.
Insecure fake turbo owner wants me to "poor" milk on my car. Kill yourself.
Old 07-07-2015, 12:25 PM
RCorsa
Pro

Received 436 Likes on 196 Posts

What a crazy insult thread. I think admin should close this. Sure the TTS is not as emotional as a GT3 or other super cars but it is much more usable as a daily. I have kids and needed the back seats which the gt3 doesn't have. Fortunately I have a 2014 Italia for the weekend. Different strokes for everyone. I actually consider my tts more of a GT car. Best way to negate the depreciation is keep the car and enjoy the hell out of it. (I do about 1000 miles/month) and get s good deal upfront (I got about 7% off my new 2015).
Old 07-07-2015, 09:51 PM
Noah Fect
Rennlist Member

Received 1,298 Likes on 886 Posts

Here, you happy now?!??11!!?
Old 07-07-2015, 10:24 PM
speed21
Banned

Originally Posted by RCorsa
What a crazy insult thread. I think admin should close this. Sure the TTS is not as emotional as a GT3 or other super cars but it is much more usable as a daily. I have kids and needed the back seats which the gt3 doesn't have. Fortunately I have a 2014 Italia for the weekend. Different strokes for everyone. I actually consider my tts more of a GT car. Best way to negate the depreciation is keep the car and enjoy the hell out of it. (I do about 1000 miles/month) and get s good deal upfront (I got about 7% off my new 2015).
Yep pretty crazy. He's calling for hangings and killings along with a raft of other personal insults so I guess owners of the new TT got right up his nose somewhere along the line. Re the admins; I think the mods know he's just a young kid and when school is back next week he will disappear. So much for gen Y.. but i see by most of his previous posts he has sought confrontation everywhere. Amazing he hasn't been shut down earlier really.

Re the TTS i've found it the best 911 i've owned to date. Worth every penny.
It'd be nice to have an Italia in the stable to join it.

Originally Posted by Noah Fect

Here, you happy now?!??11!!?
LMAO! If these 3 really are in his family I would say the 911 is his old mans, the BM his moms, and the mini his older brothers. He could have poured the milk on his brothers mini and taken a beaten from that end lol.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Lawsofpower
Instructor

Yep pretty crazy. He's calling for hangings and killings along with a raft of other personal insults so I guess owners of the new TT got right up his nose somewhere along the line. Re the admins; I think the mods know he's just a young kid and when school is back next week he will disappear. So much for gen Y.. but i see by most of his previous posts he has sought confrontation everywhere. Amazing he hasn't been shut down earlier really.

Re the TTS i've found it the best 911 i've owned to date. Worth every penny.
It'd be nice to have an Italia in the stable to join it.

LMAO! If these 3 really are in his family I would say the 911 is his old mans, the BM his moms, and the mini his older brothers. He could have poured the milk on his brothers mini and taken a beaten from that end lol.
The hilarity ensues with you. You've been challenged and called out repeatedly yet your bitterness prevents you from accepting the fact that me having 3 boring cars is Better than you having one boring car, if you even own one. Put up or shut up. Sure, my 74 y/o mother drives an F80. Lmfao

Quick Reply: Turbo/turbo S residuals/depreciation