Sponsored by: Road Spy

Boost Logic build

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 04:33 PM
MurderedTurbo
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boost Logic build

Well my car has been at Boost Logic to get full exhaust and custom tuning done. We might do intercoolers and y-pipe as well just kinda seeing how things go. Today they did a baseline dyno on the car to get a good idea of before and after power. Sorry not the best of pics. I'll update thread as progress continues.Name:  baseline dyno.jpg
Views: 891
Size:  137.7 KB
Old 05-30-2015, 09:49 PM
PMNewton
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you looking at the Champion Motorsports intercoolers?

- Patrick
Old 05-30-2015, 10:04 PM
MurderedTurbo
Intermediate

Originally Posted by PMNewton
Are you looking at the Champion Motorsports intercoolers? - Patrick
No Boost Logic would be fabricating them for me. They are using my car to start production on their own brand of 991 parts.
Old 05-31-2015, 12:55 AM
PMNewton
Instructor

Originally Posted by MurderedTurbo
No Boost Logic would be fabricating them for me. They are using my car to start production on their own brand of 991 parts.
Interesting. It took Champion months to develop theirs and they still aren't available for sale. Hopefully BoostLogic can work a little faster without compromising quality.

- Patrick
Old 05-31-2015, 10:06 AM
MurderedTurbo
Intermediate

Originally Posted by PMNewton
Interesting. It took Champion months to develop theirs and they still aren't available for sale. Hopefully BoostLogic can work a little faster without compromising quality. - Patrick
Boost Logic has built some of the fast GT-Rs in the world (2000+hp 7 sec 1/4 mile GT-Rs). I'm am in good hands with them.
Old 05-31-2015, 03:45 PM
AndrewP
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Boost Logic 997 TT

Their description of the 997 modifications is impressive. Their experience with the 997 TT has got to put them well along the learning curve for 991 TT parts and program.
Old 05-31-2015, 08:16 PM
PMNewton
Instructor

Boost Logic has built some of the fast GT-Rs in the world (2000+hp 7 sec 1/4 mile GT-Rs). I'm am in good hands with them.
Originally Posted by AndrewP
Their description of the 997 modifications is impressive. Their experience with the 997 TT has got to put them well along the learning curve for 991 TT parts and program.
I can't wait to see! Competition breeds performance.

- Patrick

Trending Topics

Old 06-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well my car has been at Boost Logic to get full exhaust and custom tuning done. We might do intercoolers and y-pipe as well just kinda seeing how things go. Today they did a baseline dyno on the car to get a good idea of before and after power. Sorry not the best of pics. I'll update thread as progress continues.Attachment 940832
Never mind, answered me own question...

You a regular non S turbo?

On that first run which was the most powerful, was running a little over 9%. Which is more than I like to see but still a hell of a lot better than Corvette, GT R and Ferrari Berlinetta. What is the new Vette loosing near 20% still?

A better flowing Y pipe is probably one of the more imperative parts to open up, make freer flowing, on a turbo compared to other enhancements. But we can open an entire new forum discussioning such issue.

And at 2000 BHP the car is practically a "Door Slammer" and probably should have a wheelie bar. That is impressive.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:33 AM
MurderedTurbo
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Tacet-Conundrum
Never mind, answered me own question... You a regular non S turbo? On that first run which was the most powerful, was running a little over 9%. Which is more than I like to see but still a hell of a lot better than Corvette, GT R and Ferrari Berlinetta. What is the new Vette loosing near 20% still? A better flowing Y pipe is probably one of the more imperative parts to open up, make freer flowing, on a turbo compared to other enhancements. But we can open an entire new forum discussioning such issue. And at 2000 BHP the car is practically a "Door Slammer" and probably should have a wheelie bar. That is impressive.
Yes it is completely stock and is a TT not a TTS. They are looking to fab a y-pipe for me as well once the exhaust is finished.

Quick Reply: Boost Logic build