Sharkwerks 991 Turbo (S) exhaust - Page 6 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
991 Turbo Turbo and Turbo S

Sharkwerks 991 Turbo (S) exhaust

Old 02-05-2019, 09:27 PM
khiroshima
User

Originally Posted by Need4S View Post
. . . . you have to either go catless (a real no-no in California) or use their hi-flow cats, but that gets very pricey. So for now I'll just stick with SW.
Yep, in CA, SW is the right answer . . . Great exhaust and I would do it again-- KH
Old 02-06-2019, 11:11 AM
Randyc151
Addict
Rennlist Member

I happen to have a Sharkwerks exhaust, sadly just removed from my 17 TTS, and it's available...actually the exhaust and the now stock TTS. PM me if interested. I'll be setting up some items for sale in the marketplace soon. Including: Sharkwerks exhaust, HRE P101 wheels, Cobra Misano seats with sub-strap pass-thru in black leather with silver cross stitching, TechArt springs, Schroth harnesses (2 years old, no accidents) and a few other smaller things.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:11 PM
NightBlueTTS
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Randyc151 View Post
I happen to have a Sharkwerks exhaust, sadly just removed from my 17 TTS, and it's available...actually the exhaust and the now stock TTS. PM me if interested. I'll be setting up some items for sale in the marketplace soon. Including: Sharkwerks exhaust, HRE P101 wheels, Cobra Misano seats with sub-strap pass-thru in black leather with silver cross stitching, TechArt springs, Schroth harnesses (2 years old, no accidents) and a few other smaller things.
PM sent

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sharkwerks 991 Turbo (S) exhaust

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: