Sharkwerks 991 Turbo (S) exhaust - Page 4 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
991 Turbo Turbo and Turbo S

Sharkwerks 991 Turbo (S) exhaust

Reply

Old 10-24-2015, 07:35 PM
  #46
Need4S
User
 
Need4S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 724
Default

Originally Posted by The New 911 View Post
One thing all of these exhaust videos should have is have a Camera in the car with the Windows rolled down and a chase car with a camera, again with the windows rolled downed while Driving Into A Tunnel with a Good Downshift. Now that is sublime. Lots of Tunnels around Berkeley up North in California.
+1. All exhausts sound different under load, and those examples would be good ones. Revving the engine in neutral with no load doesn't really give that good of an idea of what they really sound like when driven.
Need4S is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 04:49 PM
  #47
CMS
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Thread Starter
 
CMS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 538
Default

Black Friday special on 991 TT(S) exhaust from Sharkwerks. Typically $1,895, 1 new system available for $1,495 with FREE shipping. Take advantage of the special deal and save $400! Use promo code : SHARK991TT
__________________

844.438.7244
[email protected]
www.competitionmotorsport.com
CMS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 07:57 PM
  #48
lawdogg149
User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 25
Default

Originally Posted by CMS View Post
Black Friday special on 991 TT(S) exhaust from Sharkwerks. Typically $1,895, 1 new system available for $1,495 with FREE shipping. Take advantage of the special deal and save $400! Use promo code : SHARK991TT
Where can i get this deal. Site or call?
lawdogg149 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:33 PM
  #49
Tesh
User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 5
Default

Hi Guys, I'm considering the Shark Werks for my 991.1 Turbo S - are you all still happy with it??

I didn't want to change the OEM CATS hence the Shark Werks choice.
Tesh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:49 PM
  #50
M3S3R
User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 5
Default

Hi Tesh,
Alex and James installed my exhaust at there facility. The Sharkwerks x pipe works very well giveing you an nice exhaust note with out being over powering. The down shifts you great a great sound.
No checking engine, weight reduction over stock and a few more horses. Also had the car tuned which made a world of difference with the power.


Goshan at ECU Tuning works, tune my 991 Turbo S. 1780 #L Old Bayshore Highway,
San Jose, CA 95112
P:(408) 768-6802
[email protected]
4526 Enterprise Street
Fremont, CA 94538
Mainline: (510) 651-0300
Fax: (510) 743-0232
E-Mail [email protected]
M3S3R is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 02:48 AM
  #51
SilveRT8
User
 
SilveRT8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 65
Default

Got a 991.2 TTS with the Shark Werks exhaust installed for the same reason of keeping the OE cats.
Car sounds real good, especially with the popping on decel in Sport mode !
SilveRT8 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 03:11 AM
  #52
Tesh
User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by M3S3R View Post
Hi Tesh,
Alex and James installed my exhaust at there facility. The Sharkwerks x pipe works very well giveing you an nice exhaust note with out being over powering. The down shifts you great a great sound.
No checking engine, weight reduction over stock and a few more horses. Also had the car tuned which made a world of difference with the power.


Goshan at ECU Tuning works, tune my 991 Turbo S. 1780 #L Old Bayshore Highway,
San Jose, CA 95112
P:(408) 768-6802
[email protected]
4526 Enterprise Street
Fremont, CA 94538
Mainline: (510) 651-0300
Fax: (510) 743-0232
E-Mail [email protected]
Thank you
Tesh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 03:16 AM
  #53
Tesh
User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by SilveRT8 View Post
Got a 991.2 TTS with the Shark Werks exhaust installed for the same reason of keeping the OE cats.
Car sounds real good, especially with the popping on decel in Sport mode !
That sounds ideal! Is it louder on idle and cold start?
Tesh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 03:39 AM
  #54
SilveRT8
User
 
SilveRT8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 65
Default

Originally Posted by Tesh View Post


That sounds ideal! Is it louder on idle and cold start?
Yes, my guess is it's about 25-30% louder than stock on idle and cold start, probably 40% louder
under full load but never obnoxious. No drone and quiet when cruising.
I always think it should have come this way from the factory.....but then the Aftermarket would not sell many exhaust systems !
SilveRT8 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 04:11 AM
  #55
Tesh
User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by SilveRT8 View Post
Yes, my guess is it's about 25-30% louder than stock on idle and cold start, probably 40% louder
under full load but never obnoxious. No drone and quiet when cruising.
I always think it should have come this way from the factory.....but then the Aftermarket would not sell many exhaust systems !
sounds exactly what Iĺm looking for. Ordering mine today! Thanks for your help!
Tesh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 09:41 AM
  #56
Tesh
User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by JUPJAI View Post
Just ordered!
JUPJAI - happy with your SW exhaust?
Tesh is offline  
Reply With Quote
 

Related Topics

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 04:44 PM.


Copyright ę 1998 - 2017 Rennlist.com We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: