Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

KLINE INNOVATION introducing 991TT exhaust system

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2018, 06:49 AM
Tfk
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Hi Felix. Can you make an adapter to fit OEM (or Kline carbon) tips for my Kline Race too?
Old 11-27-2018, 09:45 AM
Jim991
Burning Brakes

Received 178 Likes on 132 Posts

I would also be interested in the Kline exhaust for my 991.1 TT if it came with dual chrome tips.
Old 08-29-2019, 05:33 PM
tdcurtner
8th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Felix_Kline
It's Black Friday time again! Email us or contact any of our dealers to find out about the special prices!
Available for orders confirmed until 24.11.2018!

Felix@kline-innovation.com

If you have another one like this this year (2019) please let me know - i have an 04 carrera2 cab that needs a great exhaust system.
Old 09-01-2019, 10:28 AM
4flynlow
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Very nice looking and sounding exhaust.
Do you make a system similar to Cargraphics where with the push of a button you can bypass the cats and get louder?
Old 09-01-2019, 11:01 AM
onfireTTS
Drifting

Received 1,091 Likes on 842 Posts

Felix has not posted since November 2018.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:37 PM
Jim991
Burning Brakes

Received 178 Likes on 132 Posts

PM Sambo he will have the answer.
Old 09-01-2019, 02:58 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 915 Likes on 560 Posts

Hi gents. I know the guys have been very busy working away on more product for more makes covering almost all now! On the subject of switching…Pretty much every system out there switches by opening a valve and going straight out through the catalytic and then when you go to quiet mode it goes to smaller diameter piping and mufflers to make it quiet. Never bypassing the catalytic‘s as they are bolted straight to the turbo chargers on our cars. Many tuners and manufactures do not recommend valved exhaust on cars that are designed for them from the factory. There are actually several disclaimers about this because the ECU/tuning is not designed for it and you actually end up being more restrictive than factory in quiet mode most of the time. That’s a major reason why Porsche doesn’t even do it it’s a little too extreme on both ends. The 2RS is the only one and there’s room for improvement

Kline do however have valved systems for those which come with it like the Porsche Carrera and many Italian cars for example. I think the coolest thing about the Kline innovation systems is that they are very Jekyll Hyde in their design no matter what and that’s one of the things everyone loves about them including myself! Hope this helps!
The following users liked this post:
JoshP (11-01-2020)
Old 09-01-2019, 07:35 PM
Cargt63
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Hi gents. I know the guys have been very busy working away on more product for more makes covering almost all now! On the subject of switching…Pretty much every system out there switches by opening a valve and going straight out through the catalytic and then when you go to quiet mode it goes to smaller diameter piping and mufflers to make it quiet. Never bypassing the catalytic‘s as they are bolted straight to the turbo chargers on our cars. Many tuners and manufactures do not recommend valved exhaust on cars that are designed for them from the factory. There are actually several disclaimers about this because the ECU/tuning is not designed for it and you actually end up being more restrictive than factory in quiet mode most of the time. That’s a major reason why Porsche doesn’t even do it it’s a little too extreme on both ends. The 2RS is the only one and there’s room for improvement

Kline do however have valved systems for those which come with it like the Porsche Carrera and many Italian cars for example. I think the coolest thing about the Kline innovation systems is that they are very Jekyll Hyde in their design no matter what and that’s one of the things everyone loves about them including myself! Hope this helps!
Sam is right. I have a 991.2 Turbo S with the full Inconel system. Pussycat in town. Very entertaining but never obnoxious in S+ mode at full throttle.

Quick Reply: KLINE INNOVATION introducing 991TT exhaust system