Notices
991 Turbo 2012-2019 Turbo and Turbo S
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

Couldn't wait for my TTs coupe order...Found another new baby!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 07:49 PM
cartester
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congratulations. Well done!
Old 02-23-2014, 08:08 PM
fjpdds
Rennlist Member

Received 65 Likes on 14 Posts

Looks like s fine day.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:39 PM
ColdList
Racer

Originally Posted by neanicu
Great looking car!

Congrats!

Love the black/red combo with the CF trim!

What a journey you've been having! After you've started this :

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-turb...g-anxiety.html

I knew it won't be long before this happened! LOL!

Enjoy!
Thanks!

I figured the best cure for the anxiety was to just buy something ASAP!
Old 02-23-2014, 09:15 PM
ColdList
Racer

Originally Posted by 1Gunner
Congrats! Love the combo!
Now you better stock up on premium cleaning and waxing products to keep that black beauty shining!

Thanks! Yeah the black/red really grabbed me when I saw it. Love it! I know. I have a bin full of them and a guy I know runs the Ferrari detail shop thank goodness!

Originally Posted by EDEZ TT
Why wait when a gorgeous 991tts cab is available? Enjoy!
No kidding right?! We had some great weather this weekend too! Top down and 560hp is a great combo!

Originally Posted by flyjets
But did you and your son get the wife's jacket?

Nice 991TTs enjoy.

Ian
lol! The jacket was one she ordered for me. I forgot to even ask about it!

Originally Posted by CT944
Great combo, congrats!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by zedosix
Hope you don't go thru women like you do cars!
No sir. Hot wife who's my best friend. :-)

Originally Posted by cartester
Congratulations. Well done!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by fjpdds
Looks like s fine day.
That it iSSSSSSSSSS!
Old 02-23-2014, 09:16 PM
ColdList
Racer

Originally Posted by keithos27
Congrats! Do you ever drive around Atlanta? I'm still waiting to see a new Turbo/S in person.
Depends. Are you actually downtown? I am 20 min. North in Marietta. I just met a buddy down in Buckhead tonight. Hit me up and we can connect.

-Mike
Old 02-23-2014, 10:20 PM
JoeNo
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw the car on friday. Mine is sitting inside in service. I thought about you and was wondering why you were waiting. Congrats man, that car is really beautiful. Im sure you made Bruce's Saturday. When I get my car back we'll grab a cup of joe at Starbucks on Mansell and Rt9. Talk to you soon.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:25 PM
JoeNo
Instructor

By the way, im not buying the back ordered jacket story, you knew what you were doing when you left the house. LOL
Old 02-23-2014, 10:39 PM
ColdList
Racer

Originally Posted by JoeNo
I saw the car on friday. Mine is sitting inside in service. I thought about you and was wondering why you were waiting. Congrats man, that car is really beautiful. Im sure you made Bruce's Saturday. When I get my car back we'll grab a cup of joe at Starbucks on Mansell and Rt9. Talk to you soon.
Yeah I asked him about yours. I sure hope they get that straightened out for you. Btw Bruce is not my sales guy. I just met him and always chat with him. He is a really great guy. Very concerned about your car. Any word at all on what it might be? Lol! i was thinking to day that we were waiting on my car first and now it's yours Really sorry about that man. Stinks to buy such an awesome car and then have to wait to enjoy it. Shoot me a message as soon as it's back on the road and I'll buy you that coffee at Starbucks!

Originally Posted by JoeNo
By the way, im not buying the back ordered jacket story, you knew what you were doing when you left the house. LOL
Well I'll confess. It was an excuse but a good one. We were heading back form my son's hockey game in Cumming and I commented that I was cold and that became the perfect excuse to stop by Hennessy. I actually did not know the car was there though-pure luck!
Old 02-23-2014, 10:47 PM
EDEZ TT
Instructor

In another post you asked about the as need use of Klasse leather cleaner. I use this product on my red interior when it looks a little dull from top down driving. This is in addition to annual Leatherique treatment. For the black paint, I recommend the Klasse all in one to clean and Chemical guys 50/50 wax.

With baseball just around the corner, there's nothing better than listening to a game while sprucing up the car... Unless you're driving it. Enjoy the new ride.
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  112.8 KB
Old 02-23-2014, 10:51 PM
JoeNo
Instructor

Originally Posted by ColdList
Yeah I asked him about yours. I sure hope they get that straightened out for you. Btw Bruce is not my sales guy. I just met him and always chat with him. He is a really great guy. Very concerned about your car. Any word at all on what it might be? Lol! i was thinking to day that we were waiting on my car first and now it's yours Really sorry about that man. Stinks to buy such an awesome car and then have to wait to enjoy it. Shoot me a message as soon as it's back on the road and I'll buy you that coffee at Starbucks!

Well I'll confess. It was an excuse but a good one. We were heading back form my son's hockey game in Cumming and I commented that I was cold and that became the perfect excuse to stop by Hennessy. I actually did not know the car was there though-pure luck!
I always say things happen for a reason. It was meant to be. Good job on scooping it up. BTW, who is your sales guy?
Old 02-24-2014, 12:31 PM
Love_Tacos_911
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

You have issues, but they are not bad ones, at least not for your salesman. LOL, enjoy.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:29 PM
ECS Tuning
Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Oh my that's a beauty!! Congratulations
Old 02-24-2014, 03:39 PM
farisad
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

great car congrats and enjoy it
i'm considering changing my coupe TTS to convertible do you think its worth it? considering you drove the couple TT and now convertible excluding adding the S
thanks
Old 02-24-2014, 06:21 PM
br911
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

That young man in orange is likely the happiest person in Georgia. Priceless. On top of that you've got a really nice car, and you might also be the second happiest person in the state. So congrats and enjoy in great health.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:08 AM
ColdList
Racer

Originally Posted by EDEZ TT
In another post you asked about the as need use of Klasse leather cleaner. I use this product on my red interior when it looks a little dull from top down driving. This is in addition to annual Leatherique treatment. For the black paint, I recommend the Klasse all in one to clean and Chemical guys 50/50 wax.

With baseball just around the corner, there's nothing better than listening to a game while sprucing up the car... Unless you're driving it. Enjoy the new ride.
Attachment 809487
Hey thanks for that. You red interior has remained flawless. Very impressive. I know a guy who runs the detail facility for Ferrari of Atlanta and he does any serious detail or me and I use his hand made wax for regular care but I have to try the Klasse seeing how well your car has kept it's condition.

Quick Reply: Couldn't wait for my TTs coupe order...Found another new baby!