Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   991 Turbo (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-turbo-230/)
-   -   Land based cruise missile landed at Fabspeed Motorsport for product development (https://rennlist.com/forums/991-turbo/800941-land-based-cruise-missile-landed-at-fabspeed-motorsport-for-product-development.html)

[email protected] 02-24-2014 01:25 PM


Originally Posted by JoeNo (Post 11158125)
The next time I'm in Malvern, Pa to visit my parents, I'll plan a trip to come take a tour.

Back in 2004,I bought exhaust from you guys for my non turbo 996 and used a private wrench for the install.

Who do recommend for the installation, dealer or private shop for the 991TT?

Can't wait for the sound bite!!

Joe,

We have a list of installers by area code that I can access for a customer who is looking for a reputable independent shop or a dealer to do an installation of our products.

Also, when you are planning on coming down to Malvern, shoot me a PM and I will make sure I put aside some time to show you around the facility! That goes for anyone else who is interested in stopping by as well!

JoeNo 02-24-2014 03:26 PM


Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 11161896)
Joe,

We have a list of installers by area code that I can access for a customer who is looking for a reputable independent shop or a dealer to do an installation of our products.

Also, when you are planning on coming down to Malvern, shoot me a PM and I will make sure I put aside some time to show you around the facility! That goes for anyone else who is interested in stopping by as well!

Thanks, I'll pm you

[email protected] 02-25-2014 12:25 PM

Here is a crappy cell phone teaser! X-pipe and catbypass pipes

991Turbo_S 02-25-2014 12:47 PM

Nice! It has a nice bite to it.

[email protected] 02-25-2014 12:57 PM


Originally Posted by 991Turbo_S (Post 11165015)
Nice! It has a nice bite to it.

It sounds Really good. Actually, I was surprised at how nice it sounds since they are naturally quiet cars. This is what the turbo needs to really transform it!

[email protected] 02-25-2014 06:29 PM

An actual video..


JoeNo 02-25-2014 08:10 PM


Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 11166094)
An actual video..


Well that sounds alot better. Do you notice a difference in Sport and Sport+ mode?

[email protected] 02-26-2014 11:42 AM


Originally Posted by JoeNo (Post 11166396)
Well that sounds alot better. Do you notice a difference in Sport and Sport+ mode?

There is definitely a noticeable sound difference, but not a total night and day change. I will try to include that in the next video.

1Gunner 02-26-2014 12:14 PM

Sound is good, not a fan of the "trumpet" style aftermarket tips.
IMO stock tips better suit the car, so it's nice to have the choice!!

:cheers:

[email protected] 02-26-2014 01:59 PM


Originally Posted by 1Gunner (Post 11168126)
Sound is good, not a fan of the "trumpet" style aftermarket tips.
IMO stock tips better suit the car, so it's nice to have the choice!!

:cheers:

We will also offer an angled single outlet GT2 style tip which should suite the car very well!

Snorman 02-26-2014 07:42 PM


Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 11168447)
We will also offer an angled single outlet GT2 style tip which should suite the car very well!

While it's a "GT2 style" tip (assuming similar to a 993 GT2), will it closely fit the shaped opening of the lower fascia as the stock tips do?
S.

[email protected] 03-04-2014 02:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Little R & D teaser

RINGMEISTER27 03-05-2014 05:29 AM

Ferocious!

Evan, do you plan on a cat bypass product and a side muffler delete for the future??

In for updates.

[email protected] 03-05-2014 11:11 AM


Originally Posted by RINGMEISTER27 (Post 11187149)
Ferocious!

Evan, do you plan on a cat bypass product and a side muffler delete for the future??

In for updates.

:evilgrin::evilgrin: Muahaha!!! I've got to keep you guys in suspense lol!! But in all seriousness, there are no side mufflers on the 991, but we are working on a muffler bypass set up as well.

RINGMEISTER27 03-05-2014 12:20 PM


Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 11187579)
:evilgrin::evilgrin: Muahaha!!! I've got to keep you guys in suspense lol!! But in all seriousness, there are no side mufflers on the 991, but we are working on a muffler bypass set up as well.

Boom!


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 08:13 AM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands