Notices
991 Turbo Turbo and Turbo S

What kind of gray?

Old 01-29-2014, 05:58 AM
livaz
User

Originally Posted by shawsan View Post
It's yet another of tens of thousands of grey porsches, so frequent one hardly notices them.
it is more easy to use a grey porsche as an every day car than a red one, i assure you
Old 01-29-2014, 10:42 AM
Just J
User

It's yet another of tens of thousands of grey porsches, so frequent one hardly notices them.
Works for me. If I'd wanted to get noticed, I'd have ordered an R8, or gotten a used Ferrari. Slipping under the radar, figuratively and literally, sounds good to me.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:43 AM
Fixinbones
User

Originally Posted by Hugo Gunnarsen View Post
Sure this is not Agate Grey Metallic? I just test drove one. The web site color is way darker than in real life. I'm looking at the picture on my phone, and it does look about the same.
way to light for Agate.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:28 PM
ColdList
User

That's GT Silver for sure. Saw one of the first arrivals of a TTS in GTSM and for some reason it just didn't do it for me. Was sitting next to a white and the white seemed to show the lines of the car better.
Old 01-29-2014, 03:05 PM
Fixinbones
User

Sure this is not Agate Grey Metallic? I just test drove one. The web site color is way darker than in real life. I'm looking at the picture on my phone, and it does look about the same.
Platinum silver is a very nice color and if it was still a standard color for the 911I would have gotten it over the GT silver and saved 3 grand. The rhodium is a very bright silver and has a bit too much blue in it for my taste.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:00 AM
JGC930
Addict
Rennlist Member

Great, thats exactly what Im looking for!
Old 01-30-2014, 08:48 AM
smuoio
Addict
Rennlist Member

No way that is agate gray!! My TTS is GT Silver and it looks precisely like the original pictures. That said, seeing a color in person versus a picture, is the best way, as different cameras can render the same subject color quite differently.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Bluehinder
User

I think you're right.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:32 PM
Richard Williams
User

Hi everyone,
I have the Rhodium Silver so this is probably GT. Neat, but I still like the Rhodium... now I hated it for the first three days... but now I love it. So we know how that all goes.. I'm in Savannah, Ga. a lot of sun so the Rhodium looks more like Arctic Silver from my other 997.

Hope that helps... the White looks gorgeous and so does the Agrate gray just for jollies!

Richard

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What kind of gray?

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: