Sponsored by: Road Spy

First P-Car - Very impressed

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2019, 05:02 AM
Paliknight
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by geoff2010
I realized after about 6 months that I wasn't driving the car all that often. Some reasons for the switch that come to mind... 1) turns out it's not really fun to daily drive a "race car" on the street. 2) rattles everywhere... i hate rattles 3) my wife really didn't enjoy going for drives as she was too small for the "Senna" seats. 4) the attention (at least in the greater Boulder/Denver area) was a little too intense. tons of people just trying to get close to the car on the roads gets annoying

The things I loved about the car: 1) absolute freakin monster on the track - so much fun 2) transmission was unbelievable 3) looks - sexiest car on the road 4) engine noise

0 regrets making the switch.
Exact same reasons I went TTS! Congrats and enjoy!
Old 08-20-2019, 04:58 PM
rodsky
Rennlist Member

Received 870 Likes on 594 Posts

Originally Posted by geoff2010
I realized after about 6 months that I wasn't driving the car all that often. Some reasons for the switch that come to mind... 1) turns out it's not really fun to daily drive a "race car" on the street. 2) rattles everywhere... i hate rattles 3) my wife really didn't enjoy going for drives as she was too small for the "Senna" seats. 4) the attention (at least in the greater Boulder/Denver area) was a little too intense. tons of people just trying to get close to the car on the roads gets annoying

The things I loved about the car: 1) absolute freakin monster on the track - so much fun 2) transmission was unbelievable 3) looks - sexiest car on the road 4) engine noise

0 regrets making the switch.
Welcome to the TT world.

1) and 3) and 4) You validate why i got a TT in the first place and am also super happy. A "race" car is not that much fun on the street 90-95% of the time. The TT is refined enough to enjoy all the time and its sporty enough for 95% of the time and its stealth enough for 95% of the time . My Perf is too loud, attention grabbing and harsh for most of the time. But for that 5-10% its on another level. My wife doesn't want to go in it - period.

i am very intrigued by the 600LT. Never driven it.

Drove the 720S and its fast as heck. But my TT now its modd'ed is close in a straight line - not quite but fast enough for me (Cobb AP). But far more practical.

Quick Reply: First P-Car - Very impressed