Sponsored by: Road Spy

Eventuri Intake Launch for Porsche 991 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 08:45 PM
VividRacing
Former Vendor

Received 98 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Ttz06vette
Would buy it in a second for half the price in non carbon fiber. Can’t justify that price for a part hidden 99% of the time.
We can get you a deal It won't be 50% off though
Old 04-17-2019, 09:10 PM
Ttz06vette
Rennlist Member

Received 220 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by VividRacing
We can get you a deal It won't be 50% off though
Im open to a PM with a price but it would need to be significantly lower than the retail. I do have a large car show coming up though so some good advertising potential in the Southeast! Let me know.
Old 05-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Ttz06vette
Rennlist Member

Received 220 Likes on 147 Posts

Hey guys,

After speaking with Austin at Vivid Racing I took the plunge and purchased the Eventuri Intake system for my Turbo S. It arrived yesterday and I wanted to provide the forum feedback on the system.

Packaging - Parts came flawlessly packaged to ensure no damage to the carbon fiber or system as a whole
Fit and Finish - What a truly gorgeous system. Usually I shy away from spending this kind of money for a part that is hidden but I needed a new BMC air filter and decided to apply the cost of that to the new system. I took some pictures of the fit and finish. I love the simplicity of design and the weight reduction is significant over the stock box and filter.
Performance - TBD. I have not installed the system yet since I have been traveling and have a few other things I will be doing this time once I dig into accessing the engine compartment but I will post my feedback on sound and any noticeable performance once I do the install. Until then all I can comment on is general assessment and product.

All in all I think the Eventuri is a truly well engineered and beautiful system and I am very happy with my investment. Plus Vivid and Austin were great to deal with. More to come.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:43 AM
TtimeS
Rennlist Member

Received 79 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Ttz06vette

Hey guys,

After speaking with Austin at Vivid Racing I took the plunge and purchased the Eventuri Intake system for my Turbo S. It arrived yesterday and I wanted to provide the forum feedback on the system.

Packaging - Parts came flawlessly packaged to ensure no damage to the carbon fiber or system as a whole
Fit and Finish - What a truly gorgeous system. Usually I shy away from spending this kind of money for a part that is hidden but I needed a new BMC air filter and decided to apply the cost of that to the new system. I took some pictures of the fit and finish. I love the simplicity of design and the weight reduction is significant over the stock box and filter.
Performance - TBD. I have not installed the system yet since I have been traveling and have a few other things I will be doing this time once I dig into accessing the engine compartment but I will post my feedback on sound and any noticeable performance once I do the install. Until then all I can comment on is general assessment and product.

All in all I think the Eventuri is a truly well engineered and beautiful system and I am very happy with my investment. Plus Vivid and Austin were great to deal with. More to come.
Haha! Took the plunge after all! That’s awesome. Definitely post some installed photos, difficulty and Video if possible to capture the sound. Look forward to your results.

Quick Reply: Eventuri Intake Launch for Porsche 991 Turbo