Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

First time P Car owner with 991.1 TTS

Old 10-30-2018, 03:15 PM
korntera
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mwlmd
Congrats! I saw that car when I was in for service on mine. Beautiful. If you ever want to hear the Europipe exhaust paired with COBB stage 2 in person let me know and we can meet up!

Matt
Im considering the fabspeed exhaust, a friend has one off his 2014 Turbo S for $3,000 with 3,000 miles. I would love to do the Cobb AP, had it on my subarus many years ago, but am worried about warranty. If there is anything i hate its unexpected service bills for something major on a car. I have a fleet of 35 company vehicles to deal with and want my personal cars issues free as possible.
Do you do any track days in the area? I have a few friends with GT3's and Turbo S and i was the last holdout with the family Ferrari. My stomach already hurts from doing so many launches and hard pulls. Drove it into my office today and took a few of my managers and employees out for a ride 6 days after having my appendix removed. Probably a bit much for my stomach but when im better would love to see the different with the AP.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:29 PM
jp884
Rennlist Member

Received 393 Likes on 163 Posts

Congrats on a great first Porsche, I love my TTS. Wonderful daily driver for all the rain we get in the PNW.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:52 PM
AirBusPilot
Instructor

Received 66 Likes on 44 Posts

Congrats! I bought your car’s twin a couple of weeks ago (8,400 mi, $199k msrp). Every option but CL’s, and also has a full clear bra covering.
Old 10-31-2018, 04:19 PM
GreginNH
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats! Our cars are almost twins. My interior is agate gray.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:29 PM
nolimits
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Welcome and congrats, you'll love it. Our paths will probably cross up here in the NW at the Ridge, Pacific, or ORP. See you then.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:49 PM
korntera
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nolimits
Welcome and congrats, you'll love it. Our paths will probably cross up here in the NW at the Ridge, Pacific, or ORP. See you then.
How have your CCBs and tires been holding up from track use? Im trying to see how long the CCBs will last and i have heard from some peole to switch to steel and a bunch of people that actually use them said they had years of no issues with 10+ track days and hard driving. I had one friend that went through a set of tires in a day but Michelin actually requested the tires back since one was bad and the other three were still looking ok so it maybe a fluke... just happened to be his first track day in his Turbo S
Old 11-02-2018, 08:03 PM
nolimits
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by korntera
How have your CCBs and tires been holding up from track use? Im trying to see how long the CCBs will last and i have heard from some peole to switch to steel and a bunch of people that actually use them said they had years of no issues with 10+ track days and hard driving. I had one friend that went through a set of tires in a day but Michelin actually requested the tires back since one was bad and the other three were still looking ok so it maybe a fluke... just happened to be his first track day in his Turbo S
Send me a message w/ph # if you want and I'll call you. Too much to pass on and I'm a slow typer !

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: First time P Car owner with 991.1 TTS