Any 991.2 turbo s straight e85 data yet? - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Turbo Technical Discussion Areas > 991 Turbo
Reload this Page >

Any 991.2 turbo s straight e85 data yet?

Notices
991 Turbo Turbo and Turbo S

Any 991.2 turbo s straight e85 data yet?

Old 10-07-2018, 07:53 AM
flsupraguy
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Any 991.2 turbo s straight e85 data yet?

Interested to see results (dyno, 1/4 Mile, 60-130) for anyone that has gone straight e85 tune on their 991.2 turbo s.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:10 PM
[email protected]
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Tested, verified and should be coming soon via Cobb AP! feel free to reach out.

Since 1998 Your Trusted, Experienced and Proudly #1 Top Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation Exhausts - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS Performance - forge

Old 10-07-2018, 05:44 PM
flsupraguy
Addict
Rennlist Member

Nice. That's the main reason holding me back from a 991.2 tts. I waiting for your e85 tune release
Old 10-07-2018, 11:09 PM
slink
Addict
Rennlist Member

What is an e85 tune?
Old 11-19-2018, 08:20 AM
flsupraguy
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Tested, verified and should be coming soon via Cobb AP! feel free to reach out.
Hey Sam, any updates with straight e85 on a 991.2tts?
Old 11-19-2018, 01:15 PM
[email protected]
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Hi guys. Just waiting on the tuning software which is being completed now.

Since 1998 Your Trusted, Experienced and Proudly #1 Top Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation Exhausts - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS Performance - forge

Old 11-19-2018, 01:29 PM
flsupraguy
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hi guys. Just waiting on the tuning software which is being completed now.
Awesome! I assume they gave you pro-tuner access on the 991.2 turbos?
Old 11-19-2018, 02:24 PM
[email protected]
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Soon. It's actually not completed yet but very very close.

Old 11-19-2018, 07:59 PM
Psorcery
Addict
Rennlist Member

Soon. It's actually not completed yet but very very close.
Do you have any info on the .2 Carrera stage 2 tunes? Keyword: "any"

HP/TQ teasers? PSI teasers? Anything? It seems like Cobb has completely disappeared.
Old 11-19-2018, 08:14 PM
[email protected]
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Haha Trust me they have not disappeared they are working away. It takes a lot to release new maps because they need to be trouble free and easy for everyone to download/use no matter what model they have a new matter what I do they have on that particular model. I can tell you the Maps were completed and physically tested well. It’s just back and stuff with software I know the team is working very hard on and hoping this year. Same with the tuning software it’s very complex on the new cars it’s not like previous stuff. So with them offering something no one else has available we wait and we know it will be great. I know they appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding completing something like this and trying to make it seamless. Some soak testing has been going on so it won’t be much longer. I know everyone has been patient but progress has been made and test cars are running out there.

Old 11-19-2018, 08:45 PM
Psorcery
Addict
Rennlist Member

Haha Trust me they have not disappeared they are working away. It takes a lot to release new maps because they need to be trouble free and easy for everyone to download/use no matter what model they have a new matter what I do they have on that particular model. I can tell you the Maps were completed and physically tested well. It’s just back and stuff with software I know the team is working very hard on and hoping this year. Same with the tuning software it’s very complex on the new cars it’s not like previous stuff. So with them offering something no one else has available we wait and we know it will be great. I know they appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding completing something like this and trying to make it seamless. Some soak testing has been going on so it won’t be much longer. I know everyone has been patient but progress has been made and test cars are running out there.
I don't think Cobb themselves could have said it any better. Thanks for the info Sam.

PS: If you can come up with a pro tune for the Carrera that keeps stock boost levels in 1st gear I'll happily give you guys my money.

Cheers!
Old 11-19-2018, 09:30 PM
[email protected]
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Cheers. I’m sure you will hear and I’m always around if you need anything at all.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: