Sponsored by: Road Spy

Exclusiveoption.com Communication Issue

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 11:53 AM
Cargt63
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Exclusiveoption.com Communication Issue

I contacted exclusiveoption.com for some leather parts. After their first slow response and my answer to some of their questions, they remained silent and do not respond to my emails. Did anyone experienced the same?

Last edited by Cargt63; 02-17-2018 at 11:55 AM. Reason: typo
Old 02-17-2018, 06:02 PM
stealthpilot
Three Wheelin'

Received 132 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by Cargt63
I contacted exclusiveoption.com for some leather parts. After their first slow response and my answer to some of their questions, they remained silent and do not respond to my emails. Did anyone experienced the same?
Yes. This is an independent guy. He is very good at his work, but the communications are appalling. The best way to reach him is to call him on the phone. Unfortunately I can't find his number.
Old 02-17-2018, 06:23 PM
Cargt63
Instructor

Talking

Originally Posted by stealthpilot
Yes. This is an independent guy. He is very good at his work, but the communications are appalling. The best way to reach him is to call him on the phone. Unfortunately I can't find his number.
That is allright. He contacted me today. This post may have helped. Good to hear he is good at what he does. That is the most important thing. Thanks!
Old 02-18-2018, 12:41 AM
stealthpilot
Three Wheelin'

Received 132 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by Cargt63
That is allright. He contacted me today. This post may have helped. Good to hear he is good at what he does. That is the most important thing. Thanks!
Yes I'd definitely recommend him. The only negative was the comms and the wait depending on how busy he is.

But the guy is a Maestro. His sun visors in particular are a true work of art (better than anything Porsche makes). He did my steering column which looks OEM.
Old 02-21-2018, 02:56 PM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Dear Rennlist Members,
We strive to provide the best tailored customer service and support. Due to the personalized nature of our services and parts, some product/material inquiries may take a bit longer. Customers may always message our various social media accounts, forum PM, or email us at info@exclusiveoption.com for the most efficient contact.

In this particular case, we found out that several of our email replies were being rejected and never made it. We have since sorted this technical issue. All affected inquiries have been responded to accordingly.

As a dedicated forum sponsor, we appreciate the valuable feedback. We will continue to provide the highest quality Leather and Alcantara Interior Options available with personalized interior design consultations.

Old 02-21-2018, 06:24 PM
Cargt63
Instructor

Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Dear Rennlist Members,
We strive to provide the best tailored customer service and support. Due to the personalized nature of our services and parts, some product/material inquiries may take a bit longer. Customers may always message our various social media accounts, forum PM, or email us at info@exclusiveoption.com for the most efficient contact.

In this particular case, we found out that several of our email replies were being rejected and never made it. We have since sorted this technical issue. All affected inquiries have been responded to accordingly.

As a dedicated forum sponsor, we appreciate the valuable feedback. We will continue to provide the highest quality Leather and Alcantara Interior Options available with personalized interior design consultations.
Correct. We indeed sorted everything out.
But perhaps it is an incentive to make your communication as good as your leather parts and expand your web site's content and abilities so you don't have to attach dozens of pictures to your emails.

Quick Reply: Exclusiveoption.com Communication Issue