Sponsored by: Road Spy

ANOTHER STAGE 3 FROM SAM

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 11:42 PM
Td33
Instructor

Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts
Default ANOTHER STAGE 3 FROM SAM

I purchased my 2017 911 turbo s cabriolet in April of 2016. A few months later I realized my only issue with the car was the exhaust sound; not exactly invigorating. After some research and reading several posts about Sam and his products, I contacted him about an exhaust system. I decided to go with a full Kline inconel system, including headers and new BMC air filters. After the installation was completed, I was extremely happy with the result. And, the service I received from Sam was nothing short of spectacular.

Fast forward to February 2018.....I contacted Sam wanting to go to his stage 3 setup. I purchased his intercoolers, IPD plenum and Y-pipe and custom tune. We finished the install tonight. When I first started the car, I would describe the result as the car sounding ‘angry’. It put a huge smile on my face, along with the Porsche mechanics that were doing most of the work. I got to help some, and had a ball lol.

We also did an oil/filter change and brake flush to the car, as required for 2-year maintenance.

We took the car out and got everything up to proper temperatures including the tires. My mechanic was driving at the time and did a pull at about 30mph. We spun all 4 wheels! Once we hooked up just wow! He looked over at me and said “Holy ****! This thing is fast!’ He was also very impressed with the quality of the upgrades. It was about 45 degrees out, road in perfect condition, and tires are almost new 3000 miles on them. While bringing the car home, I did several pulls and got to triple digits in just a few seconds. The car is buttery smooth, but is now a beast! The car has been completely transformed!! Like buying a new and better car.

Anyone considering this upgrade, do not hesitate. It is worth every penny. My dealings with Sam on this venture were again spectacular.

Old 02-14-2018, 12:40 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 914 Likes on 559 Posts

Cheers to that! Thank you for the opportunity and faith my friend. upgrading these 991TT's and working with friends is truly an appreciated dream job!

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - CSF - IPD Plenums - DO88 - dodsonmotorsport

310-600-1850 - sam@bydesignauto.com

Quick Reply: ANOTHER STAGE 3 FROM SAM