Sponsored by: Road Spy

Stage 3 by Sam @ ByDesign

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2018, 10:52 PM
kevinrubin
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Stage 3 by Sam @ ByDesign

I wasn’t happy with stock sound of my 2015 TTS and had previously installed a custom x-pipe. I was never really happy with the outcome. I reached out to Sam for guidance and initially purchased the Cobb AccessPort from him...then decided to take another step forward...Stage 3. Sam was extremely patient and incredibly knowledgeable. We decided on Kline catless racing exhaust, intercoolers, IPD, and manifolds. We then customized the Stage 3 tune from Cobb (by "we," I sent him my Stage 3 map and he did his thing...). The outcome is nothing short of AWESOME! It sounds fantastic! Not too loud at idle, but really opens up under power. In terms of power, it is noticeably more powerful and smooth. Sam was there throughout the process including hooking me up with a local P-Car dealer for the installation...he even guaranteed that I would love it or make it right...What a pleasure all around and super happy with the outcome. Thanks, Sam!

Old 02-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Nanook
Burning Brakes

Received 204 Likes on 158 Posts

I experienced the same great service with Sam though my conversion...those rear tips look like they mean business and I would like to add them but are they not extremely loud for street use ?
Old 02-12-2018, 06:18 PM
kevinrubin
Racer

Originally Posted by Nanook
I...those rear tips look like they mean business and I would like to add them but are they not extremely loud for street use?
It's not too loud for me...it's pretty tame at lower rpms, but when you get on it, it screams! Music to my ears...
Old 02-12-2018, 08:42 PM
BarryC
Rennlist Member

Received 101 Likes on 28 Posts

Hi Kevin - where did you get the tips? Would like to swap out the stock tips on my kline setup. Thanks! bc
Old 02-12-2018, 09:10 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 914 Likes on 559 Posts

Hey Kevin! So glad you love it and it was a pleasure working with you and making another new friend!

Thank you Greg same to you!

Hey Barry, This is a full 3 inch system which exits with single RS tips so it’s different.

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - CSF - IPD Plenums - DO88 - dodsonmotorsport

310-600-1850 - sam@bydesignauto.com
Old 02-13-2018, 01:40 PM
kevinrubin
Racer

Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Hey Kevin! So glad you love it and it was a pleasure working with you and making another new friend!
Ditto! I get a grin from ear-to-ear each time I jump behind the wheel!!!

Quick Reply: Stage 3 by Sam @ ByDesign