Notices
991 Turbo 2012-2019 Turbo and Turbo S
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

Ok, so I'm getting another TT... which one?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 02:41 PM
cbenz1
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Silver silver silver - make it happen
Old 09-16-2017, 09:19 AM
ok-cami
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Update us please, Mike...
Old 09-22-2017, 12:08 PM
Michael_s
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by ok-cami
Update us please, Mike...
I actually went in another direction. I took the silver one a long test ride and while simply amazing, I just cant use the power where I live.

I am picking up a 2018 C4S tomorrow that I built and then passed on. Black/Red/Black interior, 18 way seats. Its a nice build. 30 month lease which I can prob get out of via pull ahead in 18 months and decide from there.

Dealer took both cars and no cost to me. The 17 C4S and the Cayenne.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:42 PM
Carjunky1
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What!?

Hint: No one can use the TTS power wherever one lives! You just passed on one of life's greatest pleasures with regard to acceleration, handling, and utility in a sports car. TTS power is more addictive than opioids! You'll be back, but I hope you enjoy the C4S in the meantime.

BTW the GT Silver car was the best choice IMHO.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:18 AM
Michael_s
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Carjunky1
What!?

Hint: No one can use the TTS power wherever one lives! You just passed on one of life's greatest pleasures with regard to acceleration, handling, and utility in a sports car. TTS power is more addictive than opioids! You'll be back, but I hope you enjoy the C4S in the meantime.

BTW the GT Silver car was the best choice IMHO.
I had a beautiful TT and between driving to NYC everyday and owning the car instead of leasing it I was too nervous/OCD about it. I recently bought a house, renovated it, etc. and the trade numbers for both my current C4S and CTTS were too good to pass up. Just felt like it was meant to be. Just because I can doesn't mean I should. Definitely enjoyed my TT and I'm sure I will be back, but this is the best move for now. The C4S is a beauty and I'm sure Ill enjoy it. It's a 30 month lease at a great payment. More to come. Thanks for everyones feedback and in case anyone is interested the Silver TT at Main Line Porsche is a beauty. You can get it for 156 with CPO. It's a high build with a MSRP of 182K. Ask for Tim Grape.

I was divorced 3 years ago and alimony has ended. I am debt free and want to sack away cash for the next few years. Right now things are good and between getting rid of my CTTS which is 4 years old, accident on carfax, 30K miles for less than I owe and new Cayenne coming out, this is the right move. It's a beauty (180K MSRP. LOADED) but I've enjoyed it for 2 years. Plus tax credit. C4S is a curbside give back to the dealer flush.

Anyway, thats the deal and I feel good about it. Enjoy your cars....
Old 09-24-2017, 11:10 AM
sechsgang
Rennlist Member

Received 960 Likes on 455 Posts

I know the car and the dealer well (Silver and POTML). Great guys there. And as far as going c4s vs Turbo...trust me I get it...my DD non-suv is a 2018GTS who's MSRP was way into turbo range. There is something about the "regular" wide body carrera and feel like it just has everything you want plus a little more, and goes about it in a more...I guess pure ish way. Hard to describe. I've had a few turbo and turbo S' and while I love them, I often get too little of the excitement (the power is great if you launch 10 times a day but that wasnt me) and too much of the "ok what's next" whenever I own one. CONGRATS!

Quick Reply: Ok, so I'm getting another TT... which one?