or

u know but cannot disclosed yet
I do not know yet.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:36 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,860 Likes on 2,397 Posts

^ thx. do keep us posted once you find out.
afterall, we MUST have something else to cause another frenzy ;-)
Old 04-26-2017, 01:15 AM
chaosoul
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
^ thx. do keep us posted once you find out.
afterall, we MUST have something else to cause another frenzy ;-)

Of course
Old 04-26-2017, 02:08 AM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,976 Likes on 919 Posts

Originally Posted by chaosoul
Sorry, too early for any info on 992. I do not know much info regarding it.

For future reference, Porsche will only give out accurate information, even to executives in North America and such about a year out. Anything further than that are just rumors and people's speculation. Unless someone knows some German guy directly from PAG R&D that is leaking classified information.
My process of elimination to unmask the worlds best cleaning lady is working well. Here is what my diabolical strategy has offered up thus far regarding chousoul's identity.

-chousoul is not CJ in hiding because they argued a point once. Also I casually called him CJ in a PM once and he said "why did you call me CJ, I'm not CJ".. I believe him. So I guess he's not CJ.
-chousoul is not Peter stout bc while they have a similar writing style Chousoul has a thicker skin, also Chaosoul is not upset ab vehicles without cats polluting the environment. also, the look nothing alike.
-Chousoul is not USCTrojanGT3 bc he's not obsessed with waiting for the end of times and market crashing so he can pay market price for a car.
-Chousoul is not fxz nor mooty because he writes in complete and intelligible sentences.
-Chausoul is not PhilPT3 because he's never mentioned stickers. Also, I gave Phil the secret fraternity handshake during Smokies with my pinky tickling the palm of his hand while giving him a knowing wink, and Phil just looked at me grossed out, recoiled his hand, called me a freak then walked away and never spoke to me again. Chaosoul atill acknowledges me so... not Phil.
-Chousoul is not AP because he writes in an English accent and doesn't use marketing doublespeak to throw us off the scent.
-Chousoul is not Drifting bc I spoke to drifting on the phone and he really doesn't know much about Porsche's. Also he doesn't believe in 8 ***** so... not him.
-Chaosoul is not Bronson7 because well... nobody is as nice as Bronson7 and also Chaosoul once mentioned he was bigger than 145LB and taller than 4ft 1in so.. he's not Bronson7.
-Chausoul is not Eduardo bc he doesn't repost himself with endless PTS info and pictures. Also Chaosoul doesn't list his present location at end the of every post like Eduardo does, and most importantly... Chaosoul hasn't been banned from all Porsche properties worldwide bc execs are scared of getting asked uncomfortable probing questions and have therefore issued a restraining order against him. So.. not Eduardo.
-Chaosoul is not Archimedes bc he never mentions having bionic body parts which don't fit with LWB's, also; he doesn't participate in every LWB vs SOFAs thread to tell everyone about his bionic body parts... so... sigh... not Archimedes.

My remaining options to consider are:
1. Chousoul is a North Korean spy.
2. Chousoul works for PCNA at LAPEC
3. Chousoul is my cleaning lady but as he realized I'm a blabbermouth he had to take on a secret identity and disown me.
4. Chousoul is the Swiss kid who wanted to wake up at 9am and go to the gym then start his work day with cappuccino and croissant and a foot rub while being given a nice job but was actually trying to bum some room and board and seat time in an RS. That kid still sends me PM's with "told you so" messages and Chaosoul doesn't, so.. he's not the swisskid.

Argh!!!! Who could he be?..

I will soon narrow it down.. just need a few more clues... lemme go ask the 8-ball

Damn... no luck there either.
Attached Images  

Last edited by CAlexio; 04-26-2017 at 02:28 AM.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:18 AM
fxz
Race Car

Location: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero
Received 441 Likes on 263 Posts

Chaosoul is Eduardo
or maybe MrJones
or tomtomtom

doesn t matter

at least he has seen '17 Q2 Porsche cars Roadmap which
apparently does not include technical specifications
Old 04-26-2017, 02:42 AM
laranja
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

CAlexio is a comic genius. But he can't
spell Chaosoul consistently to save his life
Old 04-26-2017, 02:47 AM
chaosoul
Pro

Originally Posted by CAlexio
My process of elimination to unmask the worlds best cleaning lady is working well. Here is what my diabolical strategy has offered up thus far regarding chousoul's identity.

-chousoul is not CJ in hiding because they argued a point once. Also I casually called him CJ in a PM once and he said "why did you call me CJ, I'm not CJ".. I believe him. So I guess he's not CJ.
-chousoul is not Peter stout bc while they have a similar writing style Chousoul has a thicker skin, also Chaosoul is not upset ab vehicles without cats polluting the environment. also, the look nothing alike.
-Chousoul is not USCTrojanGT3 bc he's not obsessed with waiting for the end of times and market crashing so he can pay market price for a car.
-Chousoul is not fxz nor mooty because he writes in complete and intelligible sentences.
-Chausoul is not PhilPT3 because he's never mentioned stickers. Also, I gave Phil the secret fraternity handshake during Smokies with my pinky tickling the palm of his hand while giving him a knowing wink, and Phil just looked at me grossed out, recoiled his hand, called me a freak then walked away and never spoke to me again. Chaosoul atill acknowledges me so... not Phil.
-Chousoul is not AP because he writes in an English accent and doesn't use marketing doublespeak to throw us off the scent.
-Chousoul is not Drifting bc I spoke to drifting on the phone and he really doesn't know much about Porsche's. Also he doesn't believe in 8 ***** so... not him.
-Chaosoul is not Bronson7 because well... nobody is as nice as Bronson7 and also Chaosoul once mentioned he was bigger than 145LB and taller than 4ft 1in so.. he's not Bronson7.
-Chausoul is not Eduardo bc he doesn't repost himself with endless PTS info and pictures. Also Chaosoul doesn't list his present location at end the of every post like Eduardo does, and most importantly... Chaosoul hasn't been banned from all Porsche properties worldwide bc execs are scared of getting asked uncomfortable probing questions and have therefore issued a restraining order against him. So.. not Eduardo.
-Chaosoul is not Archimedes bc he never mentions having bionic body parts which don't fit with LWB's, also; he doesn't participate in every LWB vs SOFAs thread to tell everyone about his bionic body parts... so... sigh... not Archimedes.

My remaining options to consider are:
1. Chousoul is a North Korean spy.
2. Chousoul works for PCNA at LAPEC
3. Chousoul is my cleaning lady but as he realized I'm a blabbermouth he had to take on a secret identity and disown me.
4. Chousoul is the Swiss kid who wanted to wake up at 9am and go to the gym then start his work day with cappuccino and croissant and a foot rub while being given a nice job but was actually trying to bum some room and board and seat time in an RS. That kid still sends me PM's with "told you so" messages and Chaosoul doesn't, so.. he's not the swisskid.

I will soon narrow it down.. just need a few more clues... lemme go ask the 8-ball

Damn... no luck there either.

Lol, thanks for this. I had a good laugh.

Some information you said are definitely not true. Some information are definitely true.

One thing is for certain tho...

Old 04-26-2017, 03:30 AM
MaxLTV
Rennlist Member

Received 1,270 Likes on 619 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
Haha. That handshake thing reminds me of the time when I first experienced one at a Vanderbilt frat party (I'm from a culture that has no such thing). Felt like a dude tried to dry hump my hand in an elaborate way. Made me reconsider wearing my European tight shirts in Nashville.

As for Chaosoul - he must be a fictional character invented by PAG marketing. If he is not, PAG marketing owes him
Old 04-26-2017, 03:59 AM
chaosoul
Pro

Originally Posted by MaxLTV
Haha. That handshake thing reminds me of the time when I first experienced one at a Vanderbilt frat party (I'm from a culture that has no such thing). Felt like a dude tried to dry hump my hand in an elaborate way. Made me reconsider wearing my European tight shirts in Nashville.

As for Chaosoul - he must be a fictional character invented by PAG marketing. If he is not, PAG marketing owes him
"I wanted to invent myself as a fictional character. And I did, and it has caused a great deal of confusion" - Jeanette Winterson

To further confusion, I shall introduce a trait CAlexio mentioned in every post.

Best,
Chaosoul
Currently in Eyjafjallajökull
Southern Iceland
Old 04-26-2017, 04:08 AM
Kobalt
Race Car

Received 419 Likes on 197 Posts

So funny CAlexio!

Made my day
Old 04-26-2017, 04:26 AM
ScottKelly911
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by laranja
CAlexio is a comic genius. But he can't
spell Chaosoul consistently to save his life
I guess that rules out CAlexio as being Chaosoul
Old 04-26-2017, 05:45 AM
928cs
Race Car

Received 566 Likes on 363 Posts

Thank you CAlexio!

How are both of you today?
Old 04-26-2017, 07:29 AM
rosenbergendo
Drifting

Received 650 Likes on 312 Posts

Originally Posted by chaosoul
There will be a GT3RS. I can't tell you the engine specs at the moment.
So could next gen 3RS really be 2RS with turbo? B/c I know this has been discussed as RS is supposed to be the "top" track car and NA won't get you there!
Old 04-26-2017, 09:35 AM
R.Deacon
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I vote Alex for the Q-Ball job in the game , he seems to be hooked , covering the table coast to coast well, and likes bumping into folks without harm , perfect. Oh and he doesn't seem to mind being knocked about . provided its all male field .
Old 04-26-2017, 09:52 AM
RealityGT
Drifting

Received 264 Likes on 159 Posts

Hmmmm... Seems fishy.. CAlexio, is dam smart.. HE IS CHAOSOUL!
Trying to throw us off the trail, eh!

Quick Reply: Ask Chaosoul's Magic 8 Ball