Sponsored by:

Exploring GT3 Exhaust Options in DFW, TX

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2023, 04:59 AM
markiegt3
Racer

Received 87 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamie@dundonmotorsports
In general no you don't have cat codes with our parts. Need to check for air leaks, loose clamps etc. If the car has lots of track time on it, doing new O2 sensors at the same time as install is wise...

If you purchased the refurbished headers from Dundon then they carry a lifetime warranty. Anyone that purchased a new system from us has a lifetime warranty. Many many track miles driven, without issues on our own cars, local cars, international cars etc... O2 sensors don't last forever, they too can contribute to issues. Best way to handle these situations is to reach out to us via email or phone. a Rennlist comment isn't likely to be seen by us, nor do we know who you are or how to help...
Hi Jamie,

My system was bought new from Dundon.and working well (991.2gt3). Definitely more mid range and top end grunt, so happy with that

On installation, 3 x 02 sensors replaced (nothing wrong with them functionally, just welded themselves in, so installer stripped the threads.......grrr)

I can recommend the Dundon Street Headers. More power and sound like an F1 car, when they sounded good!!
The following users liked this post:
Jamie@dundonmotorsports (07-31-2023)
Old 02-26-2024, 07:32 PM
s_earl1
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 23 Posts

If anybody in the DFW area is interested - I'll be selling my P1 inserts, JCR race pipe exhaust and GMG cage. Shoot me a PM for details.

Quick Reply: Exploring GT3 Exhaust Options in DFW, TX